3-5: Sightseeing

Hibiki and Tristan found the rest of the group amidst an army of tourists armed with umbrellas and cameras in front of the gates of Buckingham Palace. After the mandatory hugs and birthday wishes, followed the inevitable question.

"So, where are we going first?" Killian asked, holding up his own, bright orange umbrella since he was too tall to share with anyone else.

"We're here now, so how about we go see all the major things." Sam suggested while checking the map of London on her phone, shielded from the rain by Liz's sunflower umbrella. Hibiki nodded enthusiastically, darting over to join the two of them and peek at the map, pointing out the things he wanted to see most.

"How about we go to Westminster, then walk to the Tower of London." Liz pointed out the relatively short route on the map, and Hibiki typed a quick reply for her.

In the meantime Killian had scooted up beside Tristan, wrapping one arm tightly around him as he pulled him in.

"A little piggy told me I've been replaced." He said, causing Tristan to groan and roll his eyes.

"I couldn't, there's nobody in the world as dim-witted as,- hey!" Before he could finish his sentence, Killian had already ruffled his hair, messing it up to the best of his abilities.

Tristan huffed angrily, but Killian ran off, leaving him to try and fix his hair again with one hand.

"If you do that again you're going in the Thames." Sam came to Tristan's defense, threatening him with one hand, and that seemed enough to stop Killian in his tracks.

"But,-"

"No. Play nice." A cold, sharp stare was enough to stop Killian from making any excuses.

"Ugh." He relented, deflating a little. "Sure, whatever ye want mum."

Sam simply retaliated with a threatening wag of her finger, having the last word without even speaking.

"Anyway, guys, we'll do Westminster and the Tower first, then have lunch?" As Liz summarised their plan, Hibiki quickly lifted his hand, signalling he had something to add. She peeked on his phone. "Oh wow, you sure?" Hibiki nodded. "Alright, well then, Hibiki says he's paying."

"Really?" Killian asked surprised. "Should we settle for something budget then?"

Hibiki shook his head and smiled. He followed it up with a gesture as if he was handing something over, signifying that he was treating them to lunch.

"That doesn't mean we can make you go broke on caviar." Tristan replied, tuned in enough to Hibiki's sign language to know what he meant to say – or at least so he believed to be. "We can settle for burgers or something like that, right?" He asked to confirm with the others, who all agreed.

"So, sightseeing and burgers for lunch? What's for the afternoon?" Killian asked, prompting Hibiki to type, thinking about it for a moment. He showed Liz his phone, since she stood closest to him, while Sam was still looking at the map.

"He says he wants to see Sherlock Holmes museum, and then maybe the Police Museum."

"Museum duty? And here I had you figured for the kind that'd bungee jump off of 'Ol Benny." Killian sighed, disappointed. Hibiki's eyes widened at the mention of bungee jumping, but then he frowned, not sure what Killian meant by the name.

"He means Big Ben." Tristan clarified. Immediately Hibiki typed on his phone.

"I don't think you can, he's just messing with you." Liz responded to the message, which left Hibiki to frown and puff his cheeks up rather displeased.