♡♥《Amatsuki x Reader》♥♡

Y/N's POV

"Okay..Ah! Here's a nice question"I read it out loud

"From a random user 'Do you have a boyfriend? If so, who is it?' " I giggled nervously, knowing how popular Amatsuki was, you never know about toxic fans.

"I do have one but I ain't gonna tell you guys who it is~" The time I told them, the chat went wild. I kept seeing pouty messages.

"www guys calm down" I kept on laughing, their reactions were fun to see. Suddenly a donation appeared.

"Can't wait to see your date later" It said.

"Reol! Thanks for the donation! AND NO I'LL- " I was suddenly cut short by Amatsuki entering the room with a tired smile. I blinked at his timing.

"Tadaima Y/N-chan~" He then paused when he saw that you were streaming. He froze and decided to join you, awkwardly smiling in front of the camera. The chat became wild again after Amatsuki's appearance.

@rrreol:YOU GUYS WERE DATING BEHIND OUR BACK??

@uni_mafumafu: Oya?

@soraruru: Oya? Oya?

@sen_sen_sen_sen: Oya Oya Oya

@luz_abs: Stop it ww

I got flustered at the comments about Amatsuki and I that came flooding in. He looks at one of the messages.

"They're a cute couple~" It said.

"Thank you for the compliment!" Amatsuki grinned. I leaned my head on his shoulder. We continued discussing different topics with our fans until it was very late.

"Thanks for joining our stream! Sorry but we have to end it now. Hope you guys get a good sleep! Bye bye~" Then I ended the stream. I sighed, picking up some of the mess I made while on stream. Amatsuki stood up and helped me with picking the trash.

"You should've invited me sometimes," He said.

"I'll think about it" He accepted it and messed my hair.

"Come on, let's cuddle on bed"