♡♥《Senra x Reader》♥♡

☆☆Y/N's POV☆☆

I was just replying to my friend's tweet about her concert in 4 days and her fans was going crazy.<A/N: The character RIZchan is made up by me>

@wwwRIZchan:[<Is everyone excited for the concert?!?!>]

•Retweet• •♥•

@uni_mafumafu: I'm attending!!!

@sen_sen_sen_sen: Of course we'll be seeing our lovely fans that supported us.

My friend RIZchan likes to tease me because I have a crush on the blonde man named Senra. And now I'm in a situation where your friend invites you to meet your crush at the backstage area, in a very tranquil place I must say.

"RIZchan really is annoying sometimes"Senra sighed.

"Of course! We may be friends but that doesn't mean I can't annoy you guys hmm~?" After she said that, she winked at me and said 'good bye' to the both of us.

"Uhm"I nervously tried to make a conversation but no sound came out from my mouth.

"Y/N-chan was it?"Senra asked.

"Ah, hai!"I replied nervously

"No need to be nervous around me"Senra smiled and reached his out out. I grabbed his surprisingly soft and warm hand. It even perfectly fits my hand.

"Hmm your hand is like a missing puzzle to my hand"I blushed at his comment. He suddenly hugged me out of nowhere.

"Do you remember me?"He whispered in my ear. I shivered because of the gap between us.

"Eh?"I made a questioning sound. Senra had the look of guilt in his eyes. I saw him get something from his bag. Then I saw a necklace that looks very familiar.

>●○Flashback○●<

"Y/N-chan!!!"Senra shouted my name as he got near me.

"What is it??" I said, looking at the beautiful scenery infront of me.

"How will you feel when one of your close friends will leave you alone?"I tilted my head at his question but answered either way.

"Sad, I will miss them, and no matter what I'll support their decision! "I answred, being determined as ever

"Then promise me one thing" he grabbed something out if his bag.

"Keep the necklace" I carefully wrapped the necklace around my neck.

"Hai!"

>●○End of flashback○●<

"Do you atleast remember this necklace?"I gasped. I hugged him tightly like I'm never gonna see him again.

"Sen-kun!!!"I remember now, he was the one who left me. I felt Senra hug me back.

"Don't worry anymore Y/N-chan, I won't leave you alone anymore"I smiled and rest my head on his chest, feeling his warm breathe that tickles my skin.

☆☆From afar☆☆

"Looks like my plan work!"RIZchan happily said

"But is was a combination of all our plans"Mafu said while pouting for not giving credits.

"Don't worry Mafu, we have our own plan for her"Soraru sneakily smirked at her.

"Eh?!?"RIZchan panicked and ran away from us.