•○●《Eve x Reader》●○•

○●○Eve's POV○●○

"Hey, is that U/N?" I glanced at her/him, he/she looked so beautiful. His/Her H/C framed him/her well, so as his/her bright eyes. I wished to have him/her by my side. I knew I couldn't be like him/her, he/she was very popular and well-known, while I was someone unknown. I sighed and left the place, taking my notebook with lyrics in it. I find it hard to believe that she will notice me. I walked going to the exit of the café, not until I bumped into someone familiar.

"Ah, gomenasai!" I took a peek on who bumped into me, to my surprise it was none other than U/N himself/herself. I was shocked, I never thought that this would happen, I never believed that he/she will notice me, except for this moment. He/She blinked and waved his/her hand infront on my face. He/She blinked and gasps,

"Mushroom!" He/She shouted and played with my blonde hair. He/She was giggling and blushing at the same time, it was kinda cute.

'No no no! I shouldn't be thinking of that!'  I was embarrassed of my thoughts, but he/she was just too cute. I mumbed for him/her to get off me, but he/she didn't budge not even a single bit. It's actually comfortable with him/her playing with my hair but I still have to meet with Sou for our project. I quietly told him/her that I'm in a hurry, he/she understood and got off me, after he/she stood up the warmth around me began to fade and it made me shiver. U/N muttered a cute apology because of my hair, I told him/her that it was okay and said that we can meet up again. The glint in his/her eyes made me understood that he/she does want to meet me again, he/she nodded his/her head and asked my number. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

▪□■[Timeskip!]■□▪

Sou really did a good job on his part, his blue eyes looks innocent like U/N for some reason.

"You've been spacing out lately..." Sou stared directly at me, panic rushed through my veins as I tried to make an excuse.

"Don't lie to me Eve. I've never seen you like this" I looked down and blushed. Sou widened his eyes and asked,

"Do you like someone?" The question struck me hard. Do I like him/her? I mean, my heart beats fast when I hear his/her voice, there's the feeling butterflies in my stomach. I my guess I really do. Sou was waiting for an answer, he can't believe he fell in love with someone, he was worried it's if not U/N, Sou knows how much U/N loves Eve and how much Eve loves U/N. Afterall, U/N is a normal student in the same school as Sou and Eve, same classroom and same group.

"So, who's the lucky girl/boy?"

"U/N..."

"Wait what???" Sou was shocked, he saw U/N?!? But they're classmates so it's normal for Sou but U/N's side of life is what Sou haven't seen or heard.

"How did it go?"

"We bumped into eachother and then when he/she saw me, he/she started playing with my hair" my friend Sou laughed, his tears were threatening to spill out.

"Dang, you're one heck of a lucky guy"I got confused

"What?"

"Nothing" I smiled at the memory of U/N, he's/she's cute.

A/n: Fluff? I don't know? And I'm serious about the request part, I'm seriously running out of ideas. Please request,  I beg you...

Also, please send help for me being addicted to KamiBoku.

Requested by: cavetownisbesttown