▪•▪•《Weird Chapter》•▪•▪

Characters:
Uni_SoraruMafumafu=Ruyu
LisaYuuki17=Lisa
IloveAmachan=Ren
uni_chan10=Nadi
nqrses_hoe=Megu

Riz was just texting her friend Megu when suddenly she doesn't reply back. The violet haired mushroom got worried and texted if she was dead. At that moment she heard Megu speaking from heaven.

"Hello my child. I am currently dead" Megu's voice was only heard by Riz. Riz sighed and prayed for her friend to be back on Earth and be human again.

"Oh hey, I'm human again! Now I can marry Naruse!" Riz face-palmed and allowed her to do whatever she wants. Then suddenly, she and Megu got transported inside a dressing room. There was a wedding gown on the mannequin that looked very beautiful. Riz was wearing a priestess clothes and was embarrassed.

"Looks like your gonna help me here" Megu smirked.

"Sorry I'll give that place to Lisa and Ren" Riz quickly ran out of the dressing room and called for Lisa and Ren.

"What happened now?" Nadi, who Riz passed on, asked. Lisa looked at Riz who was in a panting mess. Ren looked at the priestess costume Riz was wearing and smirked. Riz looked away and mumbled some incoherent words before looking back at them.

"Did you guys also magically teleported here with different clothes?" Riz asked.

"Yep" Both girl said. Riz explained the things that she know before asking a question.

"Can you dress Megu up for me?" The girls were confused.

"Why?"

"I don't know why but I think this happened because Megu wished to marry Naruse when she came back from heaven"

"Came back from what now?"

"Shush! Now go let the girl's dream come true" Lisa and Ren just nodded and went to the bride. Riz bumped into Mafu's who is Megu's son. She looked up at the tall albino and blushed. Mafu helped her up and apologized for not looking where he's going. Riz forgives him and also apologizes. Luz, Riz's boyfriend, saw Mafu with her and got jealous. Mafu ran away and hide behind Soraru who was just watching the scene unfold. Luz grabbed Riz's hand and led her to another place.

"Soraru-san, when are those two gonna get married like Naruse and Megu?" Soraru smirked, knowing Luz's plan is enough. Mafu was just dumbfounded. Ren put the make-up on Megu that made her very beautiful. Lisa fixed Megu's hair by braiding it and putting it into a bun. There were bits of hair at the side of her face. Both girls got proud of their work even though it's a random event.

"Thank you minna" Megu said. Riz came in the door with a ring on her finger. Lisa noticed this and gasped.

"ALSO YOU?!" She screamed. Riz face-palmed and told her yes. All three of them are fangirling at the new engaged couple.

"This even was so random, I was just liking Sakata's tweets then I suddenly got transported into this place and how my clothes suddenly changed into a formal one. Then Riz suddenly told us that it's Megu's wedding and Luz proposing to Riz. Wow, just wow!" Lisa was bewildered. All of us laughed and then a bridesmaid reminded us thag it's time. Ren and Lisa left saying good luck to the bride. Both of them were now on their seats with Ruyu and Nadi. It look 24 minutes for the priestess AKA Riz to asked this question.

"Will you Naruse take Megu as your beloved wife?"

"I do" Naruse replied with a cheeky grin. Megu blushed very hard at his statement.

"Will you Megu take Naruse as your beloved husband?"

"I do" It was Naruse's turn to blush.

"May the newly wed couple kiss!!!" Riz said. Everyone is crying their feelings out. Urata was crying with the other USSS members. Mafu and the XYZ members aswell. Soraru was too sleepy to comprehend what's going on. Megu's children, the sutopuri members, are so happy.

After the ceremony. Megu went infront of Riz.

"This is for you and Luz" Megu gave the flowers to the violet haired mushroom. Riz was shocked. Luz was smirking behind her.

"I guess it's our turn, babe" All of them were doing the lenny face to Riz. Riz blushed very hard until it reaches to the tip of her ears.

"Oh shush there Luz!" Megu sweat-dropped at the soon to be married couple. Naruse went beside her and held her hands while watching the mushroom and giraffe flirt with eachother.