◇◆◇◆◇◆《 Valentines Special #2 》◆◇◆◇◆◇

•○●( Shy! Sou x Reader )●○•

"Guys!" I shouted over to my group of friends or should I say my friend because I don't know the other two. Riz was the first one to notice me. Once I've reached them, I've became a panting mess, body full of sweat. My clothes were a bit soaked, my violet haired friend got worried and told me to take a breath and gave me a towel to wipe on. After I did my stuff, I got up and saw two new fellows I've never seen before.

"Uh.. hi! My name is Sou..." His voice is kinda timid, I find it cute. His friend beside him sighed and introduced himself.

"My name is Eve, unlike my cute friend here who is timid at first, I'm the open type" I nodded my head, still interested at the brunette. Sou noticed my stares and blushed, looking away. I blushed and looked away at him but was met with purple eyes from my friend Riz. She was smirking at me, giving me the teasing face. It only got worse when Eve pointed out my red cheeks.

"Ohh~ love on first sight, ey?" I panicked when I saw Sou almost fainting. I ran up to him and caught him before he fainted from being teased by Eve.

"Eve-kun, you're a big meanie~" I said in a whiney tone. I put Sou's arms around my shoulders to support his weight. He isn't that heavy anyways. I looked up to the mushroom named Eve and another mushroom named Riz, hoping for help. But they just shrugged and didn't help me. I got a bit mad at the two mushroom for not helping me, wait.... Are they planning something???

"What you are guys planning" I mean, who wouldn't be suspicious.

"Nothing much, I'll go somewhere with Eve. You should probably go with Sou who is already awaka by the way" I uickly look at the awake brunette who is blushing. Eve just smiled at his friend and left us with Riz trailing behind him. I let the blunette stand up, he wobbled a bit at first but he soon got the hanged of it.

"I'm sorry for my friend...." his timid tone still there.

"I actually don't mind. It was kinda fun seeing you all flustered like that" I joked. He was a shy type I guess, wanna know what's better? I LOVE SHY BOYS!! Yes, us reader-chan who is reading this chapter loves Sou. He got more flustered and began saying incoherent words. I gigggled and took his hands, that was surprisingly soft and warm, and lead him to an ice cream parlor.

"What flavour do you want Sou?"

"I want chocolate flavor please..."

"2 chocolate it is then!" I ordered for 2 chocolate ice creams and paid for it, we looked for a place to sit down and luckily there weren't many people as we both thought. I saw Sou having a guilty expression.

"Sou, why are you acting like that?" He flinched and mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I didn't pay for the ice creams...."

"It's okay, I have tons of money at home. I wanna spend all of it!" I excitedly said. He just looked awed at me, then he shyly smiled.

"I-I can help y-you with that" Sou stuttered on his words. I wanna pinch his cheeks so bad~

"Sure! You can do anything you want with my 2,500,000 million" He looked shocked. j just smirked at his shocked face. Man, he's too cute. HE'S A FREAKING CINNAMON BUN!!!

"So, would you like to meet up later Friday?" I invited him to go on a date with me. He just blushed and nodded. I did a victory dance in my head as I remember where the heck 2 mushrooms are.

"Shoot...." I quickly looked to the other table, only to see the 2 mushrooms giggled at us. I glared at the both of them while they just laugh their butt off. I went to there table and asked.

"Want would you want to order?" They both gulped and turned to look at me. They shrieked and push me aside and ran away from me. My back was facing Sou's chest, I got up and excused myself from doing so.

"It's okay Y/N-chan" his timid voice came back. And just like that we continued our date and got eachother presents as a Valentine gift. After 6 years, we got married and have 2 daughters who are twins and 1 baby boy.

"My life ended happily ever after"