♡♥《Meychan x Reader》♥♡

A/n: So anybody bought nqrse's merch??? Cause I did! I also bought a 707 jacket wwww

☆☆Y/N's POV☆

Mey-chan is my cute best friend since elementary. He was always there for me when I was lonely, he even introduce me to his kind friends like Luz, Naruse, Araki, Mafumafu, and Soraru. We always hang out with eachother and then here we are, celebrating both Naruse and
Mey-chan's birthday.

"Happy birthday both of you!" I excitedly said while jumping up and down, waiting for them to open my present. Especially my crush,
Mey-chan. I saw him opened all of the presents except for mine. I was a bit disappointed... Wait, I just remembered the phrase 'Save the best for last'. I was shocked, I don't know why did he do that though. I was too busy with my thoughts that I didn't notice Mey-chan came behind my back and surprised attack me.

"Arigatou Y/N!! I saved the best for last, I'll make sure to open it at home (*´ω`*)" My heart skipped a little, his face is too cute~ then he walked away going to Luz and whisper something to his ear. I did chuckled and walked to Naruse, who was staring at his new penguin stuff animal given by me. I tapped his shoulders and he turned to me.

"N/N, thank you for the gift!" He did some cute gestures which fans would fawn over. I felt proud to make these boys happy. Mey-chan looked at my direction and got flustered when he saw me looking back at him. Naruse saw the thing between us and decided to end the awkward atmosphere between the two soon to be love birds.

"Oi Mey-chan! I heard you have something to say to N/N!!" Naruse shouted over to his best friend at was on the other said of the room, many of our friends especially Soraru stared, all of the noises were gone. Mey-chan got more flustered than before and started to stumble over his words. I thought it was cute.

"Y/N-chan, 好きで! ほうんとうに好きです. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. We heard many cheers from our fellow friends. I gotta thank Naruse for this though.

∆∆OMAKE∆∆

"N/N-chan, the present is too cute!!!" Mey-chan awed. I just giggled at his cute expression. I sighed happily and took out my phone to picture him and send it on Twitter.