▪□■[ ♡ Soraru x Reader ♡ ]■□▪

Welcome to my stress writing week where my stories are short . I'll be publishing long chapters after few weeks cause I have periodical test and had an entrance exam yesterday. It took all of my brain cells not to give up.

"Y/N! Catch me!" I looked up and caught Seven.

"You're 22 yet you don't act like one"

"Swowwy" He apologised, but his tone doesn't seem like it.

"Are you sure about that?" Soraru is at the background staring at Saeyoung with jealously

"Nope!" He smiled and tickled me. I tried to escape from his evil grasp but didn't work since all Mystic Messenger players knows how muscular Seven is. Soraru the lazy butt, stood up and and helped me from the not-so-godly-seven.

"Hey Y/N, will you reset after this chapter? Going to another person after another?" The pained look on his eyes made me guilty, Soraru was confused. He isn't like Seven how knows about the reset. We readers know that after this chapter is another character is going for your heart and you loving them, leaving the old one in the dirt. I realized what he said, it was like in the game itself,  he knows everything. I looked down and followed Soraru outside.

"Are you okay?!" Mommy Soraru asked, I can see the worry in his eyes.

"I swear if he hurts you again I-" I raised my hand and smiled.

"Please don't" the tears on my cheeks was wiped with a handkerchief,

"Thank you for being here with me..."

.

.

.

"Soraru..."

Then I press the publish button of another character,

"I'll remember your words... Seven"