•○●| Valentine Special #9 |●○•

○~○~{Kid ! Luz x Reader}~○~○

"Please explain how this happened?"There I was, standing infront of Naruse whose holding a baby.

"Uhh, I don't know!! I only saw him like this!!" Naruse panicked when he heard the baby whimpered. The baby made grabbing gestures to me. I couldn't help but to blush and take it. Naruse sighed in relief. I glared at him before leaving.

I don't want Luz to get spoiled by Naruse. Luz was now sucking on his thumb while I am carrying him. I called Kashitaro for help but he wasn't answering so I called Lon.

"Hey Lon, I need some help" Luz looked at me with tears prickling out of his eyes.

"What is it?" Lon answered.

"Oh no, not now Luz!" I startled out a cry, begging Luz to not cry now. He whimpered and cried out loud

"Sounds like you have trouble there, want me to help you?"

"Of course, that's the reason why I called" I carried Luz with my other hand while the other was holding my precious phone.

"I will be there by 15 minutes. Please don't make a mess while I haven't arrive" I thanked her before hanging up. I kissed Luz on the cheeks and he giggled.

"Why did you even turn into a baby?" He just looked so innocent. The Luz I know loves to flirt and be like a dog. I always get jealous when Luz flirts with his guitarist.

"Ma--ma? Mama!!" I gasped. He just called me "Mama". I squealed and pinched his chubby cheeks. Luz whined, trying to beg me to stop yet I wasn't.

"Are you hungry?" He nodded and hugged me with his chubby arms on my neck. I felt happy for some reason. Mabye because of Luz who's a baby.

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang. I quickly ran to the door to greet Lon.

"Hi Lon!" I smiled. She greeted back with a big smile on her face.

"Where's Luz?!" She was very excited just by looking. I guided her to the said baby. She squealed before running to him to squish his chubby cheeks.

"Hey! Even if he's just a baby he's still my boyfriend!" I whined. Lon made a face before giving him to me. Luz immediately wrapped his chubby arms around me making Lon squeal from cuteness.

"I SWEAR IF YOU AND LUZ HAVE A CHILD YOU'LL BE READY" I mentally face-palmed at my friend.

"But Luz is the quiet type, I don't know what my child will be. . ." She gasped. I didn't know why but she came closer to me and began poking my free arm.

"Aww, you agreed making a baby with him~" I widen my eyes due to shock. I quickly looked at Luz who was staring back up at me, blushing.

"He understands doesn't he. . ." This statement only made Lon smirk more.

"Luz, do you still have your adult mind right there?" He nodded and burried his head on my chest.

"Fufufu~ Good luck when I leave you tomorrow alone with him"

"Eh? Why?"

"I have to meet with Kuroneko-san"

"Oh okay"

"Anyways! Let's start cooking" Lon walked towards the kitchen and shoved a spatula on my free arm.

"But I just cooked for us"

"Huh? Where?"

"Over here" I remove the cover to show the dish.

"OH MY GOSH IT SMELLS SO GOOD!" Luz, who was on my chest, flinched. I guess his shy side got stuck.

"Lon stop shouting, you're scaring Luz" She nodded and prepared the plates. I placed Luz on a high chair. Don't ask why I have that. Lon then put our foods on each plate, Luz was excluded since he alreaey ate.

"Itadakimasu!" We both said.

"Unma*!" Lon said. I nodded and also gave Luz a bite since he looks like he wants. After we finished eating our foods we went to the living room to watch a movie.

"Parasite it is!" Lon pressed the remote to the TV to watch Parasite.

"That movie isn't for kids, Lon" I sweat-dropped.

"But Luz got his adult mind, right?"

"It's owkay" Luz made a brave face. My heart skipped a beat for a second.

"Okay fine" Lon went back to the kitchen to get some drinks and chips. Luz just sat down there quietly while playing with my left hand. I began to ruffle his ash locks. He looked up with a pouting expression and climbed on me to kiss my cheeks. I got flustered and covered my cheek with my other hand. Then I heard a click behind us. When we looked back, we saw Lon holding her phone. I put down Luz and told her to delete it.

"Sorry but no~" She kept waving her phone high up in the air.

"Dang you and your teasing"

"But you love me~" She poked my red cheeks.

"Yeah yeah" Then we heard a cry coming from the couch.

"WAAAAAAAAAH" We flinched and saw Luz in a puddle of tears. I looked at the TV and gasped. It was the part when the human ate his significant other. I covered Luz's eyes and whispered calming things to him. He calmed down and let out inaudible snores which indicates he fell asleep. Lon watched the whole scene with her mouth agape.

"I swear your going to be very good mother" Lon said.

"I take that as a compliment,  thank you"

"Well let's get this baby tucked in and find a way to turn him back" I nodded and gave Luz to Lon. I called Naruse and he picked up after 2 rings.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Moshi moshi Naruse, etto. . . Did you know why Luz is like this or something?"

"Probably from the drink that has a warning but he was too stressed at the moment and drank it" I turned it to speaker mode so Lon can hear.

"He'll probably return by tomorrow"

"Okay, thank you Naruse"

"Your welcome, bye!"

"Looks like we'll have to wait"

"I'm sorry I have to leave now"

"Ah, it's okay! Thank you for helping me, Lon"

"Your welcome!" Then she left the house with all her stuff. I sighed and walked to my room, where Luz is sleeping. I didn't really notice it before but it's actually 8 PM already. I just crashed down of my soft bed and slept my way through the night.

"Hey sweetheart,  it's time to wake up" I heard a honey-like voice beside me. I groaned before opening my eyes a little. My eye widened when I saw an adult Luz.

"You're an adult now?!?"

"Eh? I don't know what your talking about but okay. . ." I just pulled him into a tight hug.

"I missed you" I whispered in his ear. He hugged back.

"Okay, now let's go eat breakfast!" He cheered. But I stopped him.

"Huh?"

"This is for being a good boy~" I gave him a candy. He blushed and took it. Luz thanked me before kissing me on the lips.

Unma= also means delicious in Japanese