•○●( Mafumafu x Reader )●○•

"I wanna be a girl" said by the male beside me. Never in my life I've thought of Mafu wanting to be a girl. Does he know what he's even saying???

"Why?"

"Well I think it's better if I'm a girl..." he trailed off. I mentally face-palmed thinking about him being transgender, him going through period. I tried to help him with his choices but he still wanted to be a girl. I got disappointed, I love Mafu, it sounds feel weird to date him as a girl. Fine! I won't care what people thinks about that, I'll date Mafu even if he's a girl! But my determination went out as I realized if he even likes me back. My negative thoughts came back to my brain and a gloomy aura surrounded me. Mafu noticed the gloomy aura and asked what's wrong with me.

"It's nothing..." I silently cried, he cares for me!!! Then I realized anothing thing again, why does he want to be a girl?

"Hey Mafu, why do you want to be a girl?"

"Well there's this person I like, she said that she like girls. So I got jealous and eversince that happened,  I've always thought of being a girl" I stayed silent.

"So the person you like is bi?"

"Yep!" I was stunned. I never knew Mafu likes bi. I excused myself and called Soraru.

"Hey Soraru, I need help"

"With what" he said with a groggy voice since he just woke up from his sleep.

"Since when was Mafu into bi?" Soraru paused for a second,  thinking why the heck did I ask a question like that.

"Well the girl he likes is into-" I cut him off.

"I know about that but who is it?" My voice cracked a little. This didn't go unnoticed by Soraru. He told me to meet up in a café near Amatsuki's house. I agreed and asked when is the meet up and he said that the meet up is later 2:30 PM.

•~•~•( To Mafu who wondered where the heck you went )•~•~•

"Ahhh!!! Did I mess up???" Mafu got frustrated with Y/N leaving him there. He pouted then texted Y/N.

Mafu:

Ne Y/N, where are you?

Y/N:

Oh, I'm here in the ice cream parlor near the park.

Mafu:

I have a question...

Y/N:

???

Mafu:

Did I make you upset when I said that I wanted to be a girl?

Y/N:

I'm not upset about that Mafu... its just that...

Mafu:

It's okay if you don't wanna tell

Mafu ended the chat, hurt that Y/N doesn't like his choice of being a girl. On the other side, Y/N was crying and blaming herself for making a joke about her being bi. Mafu took that way too seriously and now wanted to be a girl so Y/N will love him. But it was a rumor right? Mafu knew that it was a rumor but Y/N never said about being bi. Mafu gasped and realizes that the rumor was not true and hoped that it was not too late to confess. Mafu ran to the ice cream parlor only to see you crying. Mafu felt a pang in his heart because he knew who cause this, and it was him. Mafu entered the parlor and went beside Y/N. Y/N looked up from her hands and saw Mafu staring back at her full of love and gentleness. With all the courage Mafu had for 2 years he'd finally confess.

"Y/N, I like-- no... I love you" Y/N bursted in tears again making Mafu panic and wipe her tears. Mafu hugged the female and whispered that he changed his mind about being a girl.

"I..*hiccups* love you too, Mafu-kun *hiccups*" the awkward atmosphere was now gone. A simple confession can make that happen.

◇◆◇◆◇《Omake!》◇◆◇◆◇

"Now why did you leave me alone in the park?" Mafu raised his right eyebrow. Y/N flinched and mumbled.

"I just wanted ice cream..." Mafu smiled and told her that he will pay for the ice cream.  Y/N said that she already paid for it. Mafu's aura from cheery became gloomy, feeling bad for not being a good boyfriend. Y/N said that it's okay and forgives him, then Mafu's cheery aura is back.

Then we have Soraru whose looking for Y/N but didn't see her in the café they're supposed to go to. Soraru got confused and looked for them at the park Mafu said. He found them both laughing and talking to eachother. Soraru smiled bitterly and felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.

"If only you knew that I loved you too, Y/N"

A/N: I knew I said that I will have a week break but I just wanna update one last chapter before the break.

Next update: 02/12/2020