◇◆◇◆《 Amatsuki x Reader 》◆◇◆◇

•○●( Y/N's POV )●○•

"Ama-chan, look!" I pointed to the stars in the night sky.

"Aren't they pretty?" I giggled, nudged his arm wating for an answer

"They're really beautiful like the girl beside me" I flinched. Did he just play it smooth? What comeback should I use??? Nah, I'll go with the flow.

"Why thank you!" I kissed him on the cheek as payback. The color red dusted on his handsome face, he's seriously gonna gonna be the death of us, HE'S JUST TOO CUTE!! I can't help it but to ruffle his hair and kiss him on the cheeks several times. He blushed at all sudden affection he was given. I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. I leaned closer to his face, he did the same. His other hand was on my back from hugging my delicate figure. Our lips met just in time as the fireworks flew to the sky and exploded into many beautiful colors.

The sounds of applause reached our ears. We turned and saw our friends clapping and some we're holding cameras.

▪○●3rd POV●○▪

"Ama-chan, wahh~" Mafu cried in Soraru's arms as Soraru patted the albino's back. Eve and Sou we're there crying aswell, everybody was crying. Everbody has a reason to cry, it was because of the girl infront of Amatsuki.

"Is anything wrong?" Asked Amatsuki wondering why they're crying. He turned around and saw Y/N crying aswell. Amatsuki tried to calm her down, but nothing worked. Amatsuki was suddenly hugged tightly by everybody and shouted.

"AMA-CHAN/AMATSUKI-KUN/AMATSUKI-SAN, please be a father, I wanna see all the babies running around us!!" Amatsuki and Y/N were shocked. They were expecting babies? But they aren't married yet. Y/N got the idea why they asked though.

"Everyone, please leave. Y/N and I need to talk privately" his friends wiggled their eyebrows teasing Amatsuki.

"Good luck with that, Ama-chan!" Mafu was the last one to leave with a supportive phrase.

"Y/N, I've been meaning to tell you this since we got our 2nd year anniversary of dating eachother. I know that this is too soon but..."

"Will you marry me?"

.

.

.

If you answered "Yes":

"Of course YES!!" Y/N excitedly jumped up and down happy with his question. Y/N was insecured about herself but Amatsuki and his friends help her with it. Amatsuki placed the ring on Y/N's finger and kissed her hand. Of course Y/N's hand is clean because she don't wanna spread virus to people she loves and care especially to her boyfriend who loves kissing her hand so she made sure to always keep her hands clean.

If you answered "No"

"I'm sorry Amatsuki, it's not that I don't love you. I just got shocked by the question. I think I'm not yet ready for ghe wedding though, so I'm gonna decline but the next time you ask, I WILL say YES" Amatsuki smiled for his girlfriend's honesty. He wanted to make sure about his girlfriend's feelings before taking action on what to do.

"Of course, anything for you... Princess"