We are the fortunte ones

(*Inside an unknown room, presumably inside Cydonia*)

- Kobra: He's finally awake! Hurray!

- Jet: I was starting to think you killed him, Fun.

- Fun: Hey! I'm not a scientist okay?

- Cherri: Still, you could've at least tested it before; I could have been accused for murder!

- Fun: Yeah sure, like those things happen nowadays.

- Party: Hey! Can you all shut it for a bit? (Towards Shigeru) Are you feeling okay?

- Shigeru: I've been much worse hahaha...

- Party: Okay, tell us your story.

- Shigeru: I'm not feeling to good but I can do it: my name is Shigeru Sykes... and life was alright, but a nuke from the Helium Wars killed my family and so I turned to my friends and together we somehow survived the rest of the War; I managed to find one of... one of my cousins and we were the best pair... Her and I used to be really really close ever since we were children... we did everything together but then... Better Living came around to fuck everything up and many of my friends were taken away to either be turned into Dracs or purified in flames, and my cousin was... was... (*sigh*)

- Party: It's okay, what happened to her?

- Shigeru: She was murdered right in front of me for trying to defend me. They just came in and slaughtered her.

- Fun: Fuck, man...

- Jet: What was her name?

- Shigeru: Nat. Nathalie Sykes.

- Party: Must've been really tough... what did you do after?

- Shigeru: I tried to save my remaining friends but I couldn't; instead I got caught as well... (*giggle*) you'd think I'd know more, but after that... it's all a blur... I think I used to work at a laboratory of sorts... but I do remember realizing that everything had become really fucked up... The pills, the ads, the security... the dogma... so I escaped from the facility and started to look for the biggest threat to Better Living, which were you guys.

(*The 5 Killjoys smile*)

- Shigeru: I've seen the blood... I've seen the broken, the lost and the sights unseen. I want a flood; I want an ocean to wash my confusion clean... I can't resolve this empty story... I can't repair the damage done.

- Party: Well, we are the fortunate ones who've never faced oppression's gun and stuck with it; we decided to do something to change the world. Destroy Battery City's black and white monotonous lifestyle and take back the freedom the company took from everyone.

- Fun: We acted out, we wear the colors defined by the things we own.

- Jet: We're not without, we're like each other: pretending we're here alone.

- Shigeru: And far away, they burn their buildings, right in the face of the damage done.

And there, he takes a good look at them being face to face: Party with his bright red hair, green eyes, blue jacket with a red pill and a cross underneath as his logo; Kobra with his blonde hair and red jacket with yellow cobra as a logo; Fun with his long black hair, strange short height, yellow shirt and brown vest with a silly green face on his back and left side; Jet and his gorgeous brown afro, his blue jacket with a star and a lighting inside for his icon; and Cherri with his long blonde hair and slight beard, and his orange jacket with a cherry inside a bottle as his logo.

- ??? (Entering the room): Rebellion... We lost before the start guys, I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times (The Fabulous 5 seem annoyed by his presence). One by one we fall apart. WE FALL APART! Don't you see?