Zoo Station: WKIL 109FM

Look Alive, Sunshine! Another day goes by in the Zones around Battery City, and WKIL 109FM is here to get you all through it; with me as your host like always, Dr. Death Defying. Today we've got something special planned for you, my motor-babies... As our favorite Fabulous 5 head into the wolf's mouth, the leader of the Killjoy Resistance, Desolation Row, is here with us to chat for a bit and keep everyone out in the desert up to date on what these fearless spiders have got going on.

- Desolation Row: Hey Doc, thanks for having me.

You know it's always great when anyone of you come by to visit this old man. Now tell me, how are things back at Cydonia?

- Desolation: Pretty great, Doc. We just found a new Killjoy brother who's taken both Party and Algorithm by surprise.

Even Algorithm, huh? Then he really must be somethin' if he caught the attention of a Zone 6 Killjoy.

- Desolation: That's what we all think back home.

(*The cabin telephone rings*)

109WKIL here... oh... that's just what I like to hear, Poison; just don't get ghosted... Alright, later.

(*The Dr. puts the phone down*)

Well, that was Party Poison calling in just before their blast into Battery City; so strap your belts and get ready 'cause the circus is in town. What are they up to now, Desolation?

- Desolation: Just supplies, Doc. Steam yelled at everyone for wasting batteries like idiots. You know how Party and the others are when they encounter a couple Drac patrols out in the desert.

Well I've known that restless riot squad long enough. I just hope that they don't waste everyone's ammo.

- Desolation: We make sure that doesn't happen, no one wants to have another shit storm like Action had a couple weeks ago.

Speaking of, how's Action Cat? Our last report here was when you found her unconscious around Zone 5.

- Desolation: Ah Cinderella... she seems so easy, doesn't she? But Division keeps having to drag her back into Cydonia, she just wants to go shoot everything out there, you know?

A true embodiment of the killjoy spirit, don't ya think?

- Desolation: I mean... yeah, but it isn't safe for her yet.

Go big or go home they say.

- Desolation: We're not ready to go big just yet Doc. We're missing just a tiny little detail about BLI, once we find that out, it'll be time to take back what is ours.

Well let's hope that doesn't take so long that the psychopath ruling Battery City finds us...

- Desolation: It won't, Doc. I fucking promise it won't.

Alright, so, that is it for today motor-babies, this rebel's gotta head back to Cydonia to check on the Fabulous 5; and I'll be also gone for a couple of days now, so the wonderful Bloody California will stay running the station; let's see if she plays once more those stupid ass pop songs she likes to troll us with. Until next time, beware of the desert and don't get ghosted... This is Dr. Death Defying singing off.

BACK AT CYDONIA'S INFIRMARY:

Amanda Yokoi is lowering the volume on the radio, while Atsushi Scott is trying to get up from her bed and go unnoticed to the garage, but Amanda is quick to catch her before she injures herself.