EchoNET

- Chester Sakurai: Alright dude, get on your boots 'cause we've got some ground to cover.

- Shigeru Sykes: Aye sir.

- Chester: Oh shut up hahaha, anyway, right now we're in our Main room, where we generally just talk about our next plan of attack or what we else we need for the base.

- Shigeru: And you guys call the base "Cydonia"?

- Chester: Exactly, as a reference to the area from where those who fought against the precursor of BLI came from, they were known as the "Knights Of Cydonia".

- Shigeru: Knights of Cydonia... isn't Cydonia like a region of Mars or something like that?

- Chester: Uhh... I don't know, but they chose that name so... anyways, let's continue.

They both exit the room into a hallway with a few doors on its sides and one at its end.

- Chester: In front of the Main Room, is the Cafeteria, and I'm guessing you don't need an explanation as to what we do there.

- Shigeru: No, I don't think so haha.

- Chester: 'kay; so to the left of the Main Room, is our Supply Closet where we keep our food and ammo and all that shit.

They keep walking until they reach the end of the corridor and encounter a door with a passcode lock that Chester punches in very quickly.

- Chester: This is the garage, we have a passcode to let people in, or we can open it from the Tech Room, which I'll show you in a minute.

Both step into the garage and walk around the 2 cars and 1 motorcycle parked there.

- Shigeru: Did you find this place like this or...?

- Chester: The building was empty when Party and the Doc found it, but we made a few adjustments to it since. Anyways, since this is the Main Killjoy Base, we have a lot of space for when other groups come in. 

- Shigeru: 'kay. Hey! I know that car! It's Party Poisons, right?

- Chester: You bet your ass it is! it's called the "Trans AM". The other one called "EchoNET" is from our medic, you'll meet her shortly.

- Shigeru: And the bike?

- Chester: Kobra Kid's baby. He calls it the "PAX-AM" and thinks of it as a small version of the Trans-AM.

- Shigeru: That's cute, both brothers have a vehicle called something-AM.

- Chester: Yeah, I know! Anyway, let's go to the Tech Room.

- Shigeru: 'kay. By the way, how many other Killjoys are there out there?

- Chester: There are many "rebels" out in the desert, but the Killjoys we do know are closer to BLI cities. We're usually always with our teams.

- Shigeru: And which teams are there?

- Chester: We regularly keep in touch with 3 out in the desert: The Beautiful Lie, the American Psychos, and the Absolution Drones. Here in Cydonia we are 3: the Fabulous 5 which are Party and his friends that brought you here; the Eternal Fray, where I'm in with Boy Division, Action Cat and Sky Blue. The last team is the Methane Inhalers with only 2 members, High Voltage and Show Pony.

- Shigeru: Right, and do you just go mess shit up in Battery City?

- Chester: Hahahaha, pretty much. We're a small amout of Killjoys per team to escape easier but make a lot of fucking noise out there.

- Shigeru: Cool, and I'm I gonna join a random team or...?

- Chester: Maybe... you gotta get used to being a Killjoy first.