♛𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑡. 1 𝑃.𝑆𝐻♛

Y/N POV
I'm watching from backstage as my brother and his members finish up their performance. I cheer them on as the fans clap along. I do some of the dance with them. I watch as they finish their performances.

I get bored so I sit on the couch and wait for them to come in.
5 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
I hear the door open and in walks my older brother well my adoptive brother.

I run over to him and hug him

I run over to him and hug him. "You did so amazing I'm so proud of you big bro," I say hugging him. "Thanks, little sister that means a lot." He says patting my head. "Omg stop I literally just got my hair done," I say swatting away his hand.

"Ok, and Why are you wearing that outfit like who are you trying to impress." He asks looking at my outfit.

"No one in particular," I say catching Seonghwa's attention

"No one in particular," I say catching Seonghwa's attention. I wink at him. He quickly turns his attention back to Yeosang. "Uh-huh," Hongjoong says walking away. "I promise you I'm not joo joo," I say out loud.

He turns around and glares at me for using his forbidden nickname which makes me laugh. I look around to find my bestie of the group which is the devil himself San. I see him trying to get this girl's number.

I shake my head at him. I walk over to him. "San whatcha doing," I asked trying to seem innocent. He rolls his eyes and drags me away. "Yah you always do that." He says. "Do what," I asked looking innocent. He rolls his eyes again.

"Boy if you don't stop rolling your damn eyes they gonna get stuck like that," I say. "Answer my damn question then I'll think about stopping." He says. "The girl looked annoyed no tbh with you she looked like she wanted to murder you," I say.

He starts laughing at me. There is something wrong with this boy I swear. "No, she just wants to murder this di-." He says before I stopped him from finishing that sentence. "Boy if you don't shut yo stupid ass up," I say.

"No, but for real she wanted me. I could tell by the look in her eye." He says popping his collar. I mentally facepalm myself in my mind. How is this my best friend out of all these people? I give him a fake smile before walking off.

I see Yeosang by himself so I run and hug him. "My favorite kigga how are you," I say pinching his cheeks. "I'm fine Y/N how are you." He asks laughing. Yeosang was the first of my first friend that I met when I visited joo joo. "I'm ok other than wanting to choke San,"

I say. "Why." He asks. "That boy is slow in the head I tell you," I say looking at San trying to get the same girl's number. "Well, that's your best friend." He says shrugging his shoulders. "Thanks for reminding me yeo," I say rolling my eyes. I walk away and hear him say "You're very much welcome."

I make my way over to Yunho and Mingi. My two favorite giants. I'm only 5'3. It's sad that I'm shorter than my 5'7 tall brother. Oh well, what's a gal supposed to do. "Ho ho and Minnie what's up," I say hugging them both. "I've been better,"

Yunho says smiling that sunshine smile that I love.  I and Yunho have a lot in common Like we both are rays of sunshine and we both love to dance. We sometimes have dance battles. I get scared out of my thoughts by Mingi's deep ass voice. "I've been ok lately," Minnie says.

I nod my head. That boy scared the shit outta me like give a bitch a warning before you do that. "Up for ice cream on Sunday guys," I asked. They nod their heads Yes. Us three always have different things planned for Sundays.

Sunday is an us day where we all spend time with each other. I wave goodbye to them and move on to Wooyoung and Jongho. I run over to them and jump on them. Outta everyone besides San, I'm closest to these two.

We always have fun glow in the dark parties and scary movie nights. "I missed you guys so much," I say squeezing them both tight. "We missed you too now can you please stop squeezing," Wooyoung says.

"So anyway how have you guys been," I asked. "We been good and practicing," Jongho says. "Can you still break fruits with your hands," I say handing him an orange. "Of course I can." He says breaking the orange.

I clap my hands. "That's so cool," I say. "Anyway, guys I have to go look for my friend," I say walking away. I hear them say "Good luck finding her."
I get a message on my phone from...

I smirk as I make my way toward the closet

I smirk as I make my way toward the closet. I knock on the door and is immediately pulled inside. I get pushed against the closet door. "So you think teasing daddy is ok now babygirl." He asks. 

I bite my lip and look up at my 5'10 boyfriend. "No daddy it isn't," I said. "Ok, then why did you do it." He asked. "Because I felt like it," I say with confidence even though I'm basically shaking. "I fucking missed you so much baby girl." He says kissing me.

I missed him too. I and Seonghwa have been together for 1 year and a half now. No one knows about our relationship other than San because accidentally walked in on us having sex. Tbh I really didn't feel bad for him because his ass should've knocked before entering.

I kiss him back. He picks me up and sets me on the table that's in the closet. I pull at his hair making him groan. I pull away from the kiss to unbutton his shirt while he kisses my neck."Y/N come on it's time for me to drop you off at home." I hear Hongjoong say. I stop and pout at Seonghwa.

"I know but we don't want Hongjoong to find out do we." He says buttoning his shirt back up. I fix myself and make sure to cover up the hickies he made on my neck. "I'll see you tomorrow ok." He says kissing my lips before I walk out.

"There you are where have you been." He says grabbing my hand. I look back and see Seonghwa exiting the closet. I blow a kiss and waved at him. I see him catch the kiss and wave back at me.

"Umm are you going to answer my question," Hongjoong says. "Oh yeah at the bathroom," I say thinking about the intimate moment.