☁︎☀︎☢︎𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘗.𝘚𝘑☢︎☀︎☁︎

I sigh and kick the Soccer ball around with my foot. I tie my hoodie tighter not trying to get wet from the rain. Another one of my games that he missed and that he promised me he would make. The rain hits harder as I continue to sit on the bench waiting for someone to pick me up.

"Y/N!"

I sigh and grab my stuff before heading to the car not paying him any attention. I hear him sigh but I just continue walking to the car.

"Park Amia Y/N stop!"

I drop my stuff in shock that he actually just called my whole name. I turn to him with tears running down my face. He gives me a sympathy look before it turns back to the expression he had before.

"What? Why do you care now?"

"I know I promised you."

"No, you know you promised but at least you could've called and told me you weren't going to make it. What kind of parent are you? How could you forget about your own daughter? Sometimes I think you aren't cut out to have a kid? I'm particularly raising myself."

"You stop right there. I tried and gave up everything to make sure you are ok and that you are taken cared of. You don't know how hard it to have the career I'm in and all while trying to take care of a 13-year-old girl."

"You don't how hard it is to have a dad that's never around. Maybe you should've left me where you found me!"

"Maybe I should've."

I truly don't know what to say. I grab my stuff and start to walk home. I don't even care if I get sick I just don't want to be anywhere near him.

"Y/N sweetie. I didn't mean it."

"Leave me alone!"

"Sweetie I didn't mean."

"You did mean it. How am I supposed to be your daughter when you regret giving me a home and being my father."

I continue walking. He stopped the car and ran to me hugging me tightly. I cried in his chest and hugged his chest. His hands rub my soaking wet curly hair. He whispers I'm sorry in my ear as he hugs me tight.

"Princess you know I never meant to say that. I was just so angry and upset. I had promised you that I would be here and I wasn't. I completely understand if you hate me and don't appreciate me as a father. But I want you to know that you are too precious to me to give you up. I'm sorry for the words I said to you I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Princess I want you to know that I love you and I want to be there for you but sometimes things get in the way of that and I'll always try to make it. Believe me when I say that."

"I know that and I should've been more considerate and taking your busy schedule into mind. I'm sorry too. It's just that you were always away and it's like I don't get enough time to spend with you because. I just want my father in my life. I really do appreciate you and all you do and for taking care of me all these years. Out of everyone that could've picked me up that fateful night 13 years ago I'm glad it was you. There's no one in this world I would rather have for Father than you."

I hugged him tight as I tried to get rid of my tears but he beat me to it. I smiled at him before hugging him again.

"Princess I'll make time for you ok. Starting now how about we go get something to eat."

I nod and He kisses my forehead before walking to the car. Finally, I have time to spend with my father.