☁︎♕♚𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦 𝐶.𝑆𝐶 Pt.1♚♕☁︎

Y/N PoV
I sigh and look at my bills from college.
Recently I've discovered that I'm broke not just like broke like a bitch so broke she can't buy new weave broke. My friend and I were both struggling until she all of sudden had money.

"Girl how did you get money all of a sudden. You went from I'm dirty broke hoe to I'm a rich fly bitch with new weave." I say. She laughs at me before rolling her eyes. "Girl I got my self a fine ass Sugar daddy." She says.

"A sugar daddy," I say. "Yeah, a sugar Daddy he paying for my college and he buys me things. You should give it a try." She says. I tell her I'll check it out.

4:56 ℙ𝕄
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪
I just got back from a meeting with the Headmaster. He told me I only have a few more days until they kick me out of the school for not being my college funds.

"Maybe I should check it out." I think to myself. The website looks ok but it's kinda suspicious. I kept scrolling uninterested in everyone guy I see until I reach him.

𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚕(𝚊𝚔𝚊-𝚂.𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚜)

•𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 8,1995 (24)•5'11•𝙳𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚞, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊•𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-65𝚔𝚐•𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕, 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜

•𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 8,1995 (24)
•5'11
•𝙳𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚞, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊
•𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-65𝚔𝚐
•𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕, 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜.
•𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

I glance him over one time before deciding. "Is it really worth?" I think to myself. The age difference is that bad. Him being 24 while I'm 19. I text him letting him know I'll gladly be his sugar baby. I hope he responds soon.

8:34𝔸𝕄
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪
Mia texted saying she was coming over. I get up and get cleaned and showered.

As I finished getting dressed I hear a knock on my front door

As I finished getting dressed I hear a knock on my front door. I hear the door open. Mia comes busting in my room like she owns the place. "Girl calm yo stale weave having ass down somewhere." I say.

She rolls her eyes at me before jumping on my bed. "So, girl, I texted a guy about being his sugar baby." I say. "Really I didn't even know you would do something like that." She says.

"Show me what he looks like." She says. I show her his profile. She looks like she saw a ghost. "Damn boo you got yourself a fine ass sugar daddy." She says. "I don't even know if he accepted my sugar baby request." I say.

"Well, it looks like it to me." She says pointing to the inbox. I click on it to fast. After I finished reading what he had sent I squeal in excitement and happiness. "My boo got herself a fineass sugar daddy." Mia says. "He says he wants to meet up." I say nervously.

"What should I even wear." I ask. "I don't know girl but you have to look hot for him." She says walking to my closet.

A few minutes later
She finally, picks out a outfit.

"It's a cute outfit but will he like it

"It's a cute outfit but will he like it." I ask Mia. "Yes now let's go so we can get you there on time." She says pushing me out of the house.

We finally made it to the Restaurant. Mia pushes me out of the car before driving away. I set a mental reminder to cuss her out later. I text Seungcheol to ask where he is at.

I wait for him to show up. I look up and see a sexy looking Seungcheol looking at me. I bite my lip at me before turning my attention back to my phone.

Seungcheol PoV
Y/N looks beautiful as I imagined she would. "Hello Y/N I'm Seungcheol or S.Coups." I say. "Nice to me you S.Coups." She says. "Let's get started with our dinner shall we." I say holding my arm out for her. "We shall." She says before giggling.

1 hour later

"This has been a lovely dinner." Y/N says. "It has and Well before we leave I have something for you." I say. "You didn't have to get me anything." She says. "No, I wanted too. Think of it as your first-ever gift from me. It's also to thank you for being my sugar baby." I say handing her this.

"S

"S.Coups I shouldn't take it." Y/N says. "Please take it. You made me extremely happy to finally have someone." I say. Y/N sighs and nods her head. I help her put on the necklace before kissing her cheek.

I drive her home and walk her to the door. "Thank you again Y/N for becoming my Sugar Baby/Princess. I can't thank you enough for making me happy. I hope we continue this." I say.

"We shall." Y/N says before kissing me goodnight before walking inside. I leave her house that night shocked and in love.

Y/N PoV
I sigh and lean against the door.
"Maybe this sugar daddy thing won't be so bad." I think to myself.