♕☁︎☢︎♚𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘒.𝘚𝘏♚☢︎☁︎♕

I unlock the door to my shared apartment with my best friend Lila. I drop all my stuff on the couch in anger and sit on the couch letting all my frustrations out on the world. I grab the nearest pillow and scream into it. All a sudden Lila comes running down the hallway and shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you screaming and shit. Do you know what fucking time it is? You got to be outta yo fucking mind."

"Ugh!"

"What's the matter now?"

"Fucking Seunghun."

"What happened this time?"

"We're broken up."

"Damn, don't y'all ever stay together."

"I honestly don't even care for this shit right now."

"Mmm."

"That Kigga can do whatever he wants now I really don't care."

"Mmhmm."

"Whatever I'm going to bed."

"Uh-huh, watch tomorrow y'all going to be snuggling up under each other or having sex. That's what y'all always do."

"I'm serious this time."

"Whatever good night."

~{The Next Morning}

I sit on the couch eating my weight in pop tarts and cake. No one here to bother me because I cut off my phone and Lila is at work so. Not a care in the world until someone knocked on the front door. I groan and place my cake down on the table.

I push my hair out of my face and adjust myself before opening the door. There stands Seunghun. I roll my eyes and go to close the door. He places his foot in the door stopping me from closing it.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I want to talk y/n. Please let me in."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you."

"Y/N please."

"Fuck you Seunghun. We broke up. We're through."

~

I bite my lip as I slowly grind against Seunghun's thigh. He's got that goddamn smirk again on his face.

"So fucking pretty," he says as his head rolls back against the back of the sofa.

I pick up the pace, soft whimpering moans slipping from my lips. Seunghun looks into my eyes. He brings his fingers to my mouth. I open and let them slip inside, and wrap my soft lips around them. His eyes become hungry and dark as he watches me suck on his long, slender fingers.

I cry out as my juices freely flow along his leg with the force of my orgasm. He pushes off me of me and takes my legs, propping them on his shoulders, lowering himself down as his arms hook under my thighs, face insanely close to my pussy.