☁︎♕☁︎♕𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙺.𝙳𝙷♕☁︎♕☁︎

Donghyun PoV
(Month 5 of Y/N's pregnancy)

"Baby!!"

I roll my eyes before throwing my head back against the couch. Y/N runs into the living room with stumbling around with my shirt over the top of her head with her black lace panties on display. I stand up and pull the shirt from over her head. She smiles at me showing her dimpled brace filled smile.

I smile back at her before patting her head. She snatches my hand off of her head placing it against her stomach. I give her a confused look but she just continues being hyper.

"Umm, what's the point of this?"

"They baby kicked Hyunnie for the first time."

"I don't feel anything. Maybe they fell back to sleep."

"No, They didn't Hyunnie. They were just up."

"Baby, They're just tired. Maybe you should take a nap too."

"I cant."

"Why's that?"

"I had candy but can you blame me."

"Y/N really!"

"Hey, don't yell at me. I'm sensitive."

I watch as she takes a seat on the floor. Tears start falling out of her eyes. The pout on her lips become even more defined as tears pour out of her eyes. She rubs her belly talking to the baby.

"Your Appa yelled at me. He's so mean."

I sigh and go sit on the ground beside her. She scoots away from me only to have me pull her in my lap. I kiss her cheek before rubbing her baby bump. She sits in my lap still crying her eyes out. I turn her in my direction kissing her lips.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"You mean it."

"Yes, I mean it."

"Ok."

"How about you go lay down and I'll get you some banana milk."

"Okay."

I help her off the ground and help her to bed. I go get her banana milk before laying down in bed with her. She falls asleep like that as soon as her banana milk is gone. I kiss her forehead before placing my hand on her stomach. A kick is felt against my hand. I smile at y/n's belly.

~ (Month 6 of y/n's pregnancy)

Today is the day we're finding out the gender of our baby. The just started and y/n is already crying her eyes out. I'm standing outside the bathroom waiting for y/n to come out.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I'm hungry and tired Hyunnie."

"You shouldn't have eaten that candy for breakfast. You should've eaten the breakfast I fixed you but you didn't"

"The baby didn't want that. They wanted candy."