☁︎☒♕☢︎𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝐾.𝑌𝐻☢︎♕☒☁︎

(17-year-old y/n)
"Y/N dear it's time for church."

"Here I come, mom."

Being the Preacher's Daughter is amazing. I get to help out and volunteer while I get to go to church. I'm always hearing how I'm such a good girl and how I'm a Daddy's girl and that I can never do anything wrong.

I'm don't really care at what people say about me. I know what I love and how I act and nobody can tell me any different.

I get out of bed and hop into the shower. Getting out of the shower I get dressed and do my hair.

The ride to church was filled with gospel music while me, my mom and my dad sing our hearts out

The ride to church was filled with gospel music while me, my mom and my dad sing our hearts out. We always do this on Sunday mornings and sometimes on weekdays as well. I get more excited as we get closer to the church.

I can't wait to see my fellow church members. Especially Mrs. Jenkins the nicest lady in the church. She gives everyone lessons and candy. She's also my Great Godmother who I have know since I was a little girl.

We pulled up to the Chruch around 7:20ish. When everyone started pulling up to the church with their moms, children, husband, and other family members.

Making my way to the cafeteria of the church I help serve breakfast and cook breakfast while my mom helps get the children ready for Sunday school.

I smile and hand put plates to the toddlers and guide them to their assigned table. After helping the toddlers I go around the church and make sure everything is ok. I head outside and see someone standing against the wall.

"Hey, you can't loiter on church grounds."

"My own girlfriend doesn't even want me to be here wow."

"Hannie."

"Princess how have you been."

"I missed you, Yoyo."

"Aww has my princess missed me."

"Yes."

"Wanna show me how much you missed me."

I run into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss his lips. He pulls away as I continue to peck his lips. He laughs before sitting me back down on the ground.

I hug him tight and kiss his cheek before pulling away looking upset at him.

"Where were you?"