☁︎♕♚𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘔𝘦 𝘒.𝘞𝘚♚♕☁︎

"Teach me please!"

"Teach you what exactly y/n."

"You know?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do."

"How am I supposed to know what you want me to teach you if I don't know what you want me to teach you?"

"Wooseok!"

"Y/N!"

"Woo, come on."

"What y/n?"

"Teach me how to give a blowjob."

"What!"

"Come on..teach me."

"Y/N I can't I'm your best friend."

"Woo please!"

"Y/N."

"Woo just this once." 

"Fine."

I didn't think about anything as I covered his eyes with the towel and kissed him. It was just a second, pulling apart just a bit and waiting for his reaction, my heart shaking when he didn't respond at all and just stayed like that with his face covered until he placed his hands on my waist. He got closer and joined our lips again, enjoying the sensation as he sucked in my bottom lip slightly, sighing into the kiss when he felt my tongue on his. When I stopped, the towel fell, showing me his dark gaze before I pressed small smooches on his neck, smiling as I felt his head thrown back to allow me to continue.

He nodded, licking his lips as I unbuttoned his black shirt and continued to leave small bites on his neck. I grazed my nails down his chest, appreciating his slight shudder and the vibration of his laugh which was quickly choked by my fingers palming him.

Me and him probably wouldn't have seen this coming any time soon but
now I'm unbuttoning his pants until his bulge came into view. I swallowed, feeling nervous all of a sudden and he noticed, his own hands taking care of it. now you were unbuttoning his pants until his bulge came into view.

"Are you sure about this y/n? We can always stop."

"It's so pretty Woo."

His eyes widened at the compliment, his lips pouting and I could tell he was confused about whether that was a good thing or not.

"Now, you just have to hold it like this..."

He showed me with his own hand first each movement, his eyes fixed on me whilst mine were fixed on his motions, which turned him on even more than before.

"Here, give me your hand. Don't go too fast since there is no lubrication and that would hurt, yes? Just slide it up and down softly..."

His previous hesitation wasn't there anymore, completely focused on teaching me correctly. His fingers were on my hand until I grasped the rhythm, holding back his own sounds as if to not disturb me although his expression was still showing every bit of emotion. I got used to the feeling, following each of his indications until I noticed the small drop of precum at the tip, sliding my thumb to smear it, the slight contact eliciting a soft moan from him. Waiting for his next indication would take longer since it was obvious that he was worried about going too fast, so I simply leaned in and licked a stripe up the base of his cock.