♕︎♚︎ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅʏ B.JY♕︎♚︎

The time is now 12:46 PM in the afternoon. The light rain pours outside as the Sun peeks from behind the dark cloud. All seems okay maybe even all right. That's all except for our black stressed hardworking girl Y/N.

Who studies on the weekend you may ask. Well, let's just say she does.

(Y/N PoV)

Studying is hard. maybe it would've been better if I would've done it when I was supposed to but it's not like I'm going anywhere so I might as well finish this while I can. I keep stopping because I'm losing focus. With being still on quarantine it does that to someone. I have been trying for the past hour to try to get this done but I can't.

I need help. The only person that can help me is sleep. Maybe it's time for him to wake up anyway. I make it to me and Jinyoung's bedroom to see him still asleep. I know being an idol is stressful and all but it's been a while since he's actually been out of the house and to practice. I sit on his lap and watch as he shifts as he stays asleep.

"Jinnie!"

"....."

"Jinnie wake up!"

"....."

I sigh and lay my head on his chest only to have him wrap his arms around my waist. All of a sudden I'm underneath him with him looking down at me with a glare on his face. I give him a smile before leaning up and pecking his lips. He groans and gets from on top of me before heading to the bathroom.

"Why did you wake me up."

I hear him groan from the bathroom.

"Well because I need your help and plus you have been sleeping long enough. You can help me so don't act like that."

"I'm busy too."

"You're not. You haven't been out of the apartment in weeks ever since quarantine started so don't lie."

"You're annoying."

"Thank you and can you please help me."

"What do you need help with?"

"Homework."

"If it gets you to stop annoying me than fine."

"Rude but ok."

He makes his way out of the bathroom and grabs my hand before dragging me back to the living room. As soon as we get started Jinyoung starts complaining about how boring it is. I roll my eyes at him and continue to work as I try to ignore him as he keeps on complaining.

I almost hopped up from my seat when I felt his hand on my thigh. I roll my eyes thinking nothing of it that was until I felt his hand tug on my shorts.

"Jinnie stop..."

"I'm not doing anything baby."

Jinyoung began kissing my neck with soft kisses, making me whimper softly. Jinyoung's hands drifted to my chest as he began sucking at the skin of my neck, making me forget what I was doing as his palms began kneading at my breasts, my thinly clothed nipples erect between his fingers.