☁︎♕☢︎𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚈.𝙷𝚂☢︎♕☁︎

Y/N PoV

"Why are you staring at him like that?"

"He's just too handsome. It's annoying me."

"Isn't he your older stepbrother?"

"Yeah. It's annoying as fuck. He's hot and older."

"Girl you and older men."

"It's only 6 years older than me."

"Yeah ok."

I roll my eyes at her before staring back at where Hongseok was sitting. My eyes widen when I see him and Hyeon making out at the table. Molly gives me a sad look before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the cafe.

"He's not worth it girl."

When I arrived home from work my mom and stepdad were sitting at the table. My stepdad was reading the morning newspaper while my mom drunk her afternoon coffee. I make my way into the kitchen grabbing my apple juice out of the fridge. (TBH My favorite juice is Apple so I had to mention it.)

They give me a confused look before walking over to me. My dad kisses my forehead before messing my hair up. I give him a glare before drinking my apple juice.

"What's wrong with you sweetie."

"Bad day at work that's it."

"Are you sure that's it."

"Yea Mom and Dad. Can I go to my room now."

"Yes, you are excused now."

"Thank you."

"Oh, we forgot to mention something to you."

"What's that exactly?"

"Hongseok is coming because Me and your father are going out for tonight."

"Like a babysitter. I'm 19 mom. I can take care of myself."

"I know but you still need someone here with you."

"Ugh."

I stomp my way up to my room clearly angry that I won't get to be myself alone at home. Couldn't they get a neighbor and not Hongseok? They like my life as hell as they can.

As soon as I get in my room I climb up the ladder and bury myself as far deep in my covers as I possibly can. Before I know it I find myself in a deep sleep still underneath my covers.

~
A knock wakes me up out of my slumber. I furrow my eyebrows as scowl at my door.

"Go away."

I immediately bury my body back underneath my cover. My bedroom door opens. I sigh try to get some more sleep.

"Y/N come on its dinner."

"No now get out of my room."

"Come on before your food gets good."