☁︎☁︎𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?"𝑃.𝐽𝑌 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑙𝑒 ☁︎☁︎

"Hey Jinnie

"Hey Jinnie."

"1. Don't call me that and 2. What do you want?"

"I want to ask you a question."

"Is it a stupid question because if it is there's the door."

"Boy, it isn't now let me ask the question."

"Fine but you have to repay me back my precious time you are wasting."

I roll my eyes at him. He looks me up and down before turning his attention back to his phone. I know damn well this boy didn't just judge me like that. I snap his phone out of his hands before placing it in my back pocket.

He sighs and glares at me before turning me around a grabbing his phone out of my pocket. He slaps my ass making me turn around to glare at him.

"Why are you like this."

"Like what exactly y/n."

"You're so you and you're judgy."

"Oh, that. I like being me it's fun you should try it. Judging people is what I do best now love or hate me. But don't hate me because I'm beautiful."

"You're annoying."

"So are you but do you see me complaining. No now sit down or leave please and thank you."

I continue standing there glaring at him with all my might. He looks from his phone to look me up and down again before giving me a blank stare. He judges me before shaking his head at me.

(Let's all appreciate Jinyoung's judging. No one judges more like he can.) 👏✨