✴︎☁︎♕𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚗 𝙹.𝙲𝙼♕☁︎✴︎

Y/N PoV

Tonight is the day I regret most of all the decisions I have ever made in my life before. Why did I agree to this? Oh, I remember because my adorable freak of a boyfriend gave me an incredibly cute sad face to make me give into him. It worked and now I'm regretting this decision.

You see my boyfriend loves horror movies. Don't get me wrong I love horror movies too but not as much as he does. He thinks Annabelle is cute. Sometimes I question how we ended up together. Sometimes he scares me with this. He's lucky he's cute or I would punch him in the face.

Changmin decided to have a horror movie marathon with all the other members and invited over to. I wasn't as thrilled as he hoped me to be. I sucked it up and decided to go along with it.

Entering the dorm I see all the guys in the living room snuggled on the couch besides Changmin. I start to become a little nervous because Changmin likes to scare people shitless just ask Sunwoo.

"Guys where's Changmin."

The guys don't say anything but just continue to watch the movie. I sigh and head to Changmin's, Kevin's and Hwall's room. Their room is dark with only a candle glowing. I become even more nervous as I step farther into the dark room.

All of sudden the lights turn on making me turn around towards the door. I scream and fall onto the ground as a person in a clown mask stands at the door. The person starts laughing before making their way over to me.

I hold my ankle in pain as the person stops laughing before pulling the mask off their face. There stands my boyfriend who looks shocked at me.

"Baby are you ok?"

"No, Minnie, I hurt my ankle."

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you that bad that you hurt yourself."

"You did and it hurts really bad."

"Come on let's go put some ice on it and level it out."

"It hurts too bad. I can't stand."

"I'll carry come on."

I snuggle into his body as he carries me to the living room. The guys sit on the couch laying probably from hearing me scream my ass off. The laughing stops when the see Changmin carrying me. Jacob and Sangyeon jump up worryingly.

"What happened?"

"The prank didn't work as well as we hoped. She ended up falling on her ankle."

"Is it broken?"

"I don't know she won't walk on it or anything."

"Y/N you have to walk on it to see if it's broken or not."

I shake my head and snuggle my head into Changmin's chest. He sighs before placing me on the couch between Hwall and New. Hwall hugs me and pats my back while New pats my head.

I watch as Changmin, Jacob, and Sangyeon head into the kitchen for something.

Changmin PoV

"Sorry, Hyungs she's stubborn when she's hurt."

"It's ok but are you sure it's just a sprain."

"Yeah, it's just a sprain. If it would have been broking she would have started crying her head off and not letting anyone touch her."

"Ok then."

I put some ice in a bag and make my way to the living room to see the guys babying y/n. I swat them all away before pulling her into my lap. She immediately snuggles into my warmth. I smile at her before wrapping a towel and the ice around her ankle. She winces when the ice touches her ankle.

"It's ok baby."

She gives me a pained smile. I give her a sad pout before someone says something.

"Are we still watching a horror movie?"

"Do you still want to watch a Horror movie baby or is the pain to bearable?"

"It's ok."

"Ok, put in the movie."

As the movie begins the Juyeon starts to get scared. Y/N seems to be feeling a little bit better because she's laughing at everything Juyeon does. Eric scares Juyeon so badly that his eyes widen with fear. Everyone else is either laughing at Juyeon or watching the movie.

Once the movie ends basically everyone is saying that the movie is good besides Juyeon. The guys start the next movie. Everyone is cheering because it's a new movie that we haven't seen before. At this point, I'm still surprised that the guys are still watching the movie.

I hold y/n close as she slowly falls asleep on my lap.

"I think you should take her to bed Q."

"Ok Goodnight guys."

"Night Q!"

I place a pillow under y/n's ankle and place the cover her before getting into bed. She wakes up and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Did I ruin Horror movie night?"

"No baby. You made it better."

"Are you lying to me?"

"No now go back to sleep so your ankle can heal."

"Ok, I love you Ji Changmin."

"I love you too Y/N Y/L/N."

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight love."