☁︎♕𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝙱𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝙲.𝙹𝙷♕☁︎

Junho PoV

"Tell me. Why are you like this?"

"What?...like what exactly?"

"You're so quiet and to yourself."

"Shh...it's quiet time."

"B-b-but."

"No more buts it's time to be quiet."

"Fine."

I finish writing down the notes and look over at y/n who has her head on the table while her hair covers her face. I chuckle and lace my fingers with hers before turning my attention back to the powerpoint our teacher is showing us.

I feel her give my hand a squeeze. I don't pay much mind to it. She does it again but this time a little bit harder. I sigh and turns towards her to see her pouting at me.

"Junho pay attention to me!"

"I can't right now y/n. I have to focus on the PowerPoint. It's crucial for our passing of this class."

"Ugh, why didn't I just stay home today?"

"You would have missed me. Now be quiet."

Y/N rolls her eyes at me before laying her head back down on the table. I roll my eyes back at her before turning my attention back to the board.

~After Class

The lunch bell finally rings and everyone is out the door except for y/n who's knocked out. I wake her up and grab her hand leading her to the cafeteria.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"You would've been mad at me if you missed lunch so here we are."

"I wouldn't have. Now I'm hungry I'll be back."

I watch as she makes her way to the lunch line. She drags her feet not really in the mood for walking. I laugh at her but stop when I hear someone calling my name.

"Mr.Cha come here for a second."

"Yes, Mr.Choi?"

"I see that you and Mrs. Y/L/N are close."

"Yeah."

"You see here Mrs. Y/L/N is failing and I need you to help her get her grades up. If she doesn't she will fail my class and not pass this year."

"I'll help her get back on track."

"Ok, and Thank you Mr.Cha."

He walks away and continues scrolling around the cafeteria. Y/N sits back down at the table with Tater tots and a Fanta. She hands me a Fanta before eating her tater tots.

I take a sip and place it back down in the table before grabbing y/n's hand in mine. She looks down at our hands and smiles at me before finishing her food.

"Junho what's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were failing Mr.Choi's class."

"I didn't want to worry you. You have a lot going on with keeping your own grades up and practice with your group." 

"That doesn't mean I wouldn't help you y/n."

"I know I know. I'm sorry."

"It's fine but we're studying in the library later so be there ok."

"Ok."

"I'll see you later."

"Ok. Have fun."

I kiss her cheek and head to the lobby of the school. There I see Dongpyo, Minhee, Eunsang, Hyeongjun, and Dohyon waiting for me. They all laugh at me before walking out of the building.

~ A few hours later

Seungyoun Hyung drops me off at the library that's close to my school. Entering the library it's quiet and there's not a lot of people here. I see y/n in the corner reading a book. I walk over to her and pull her into a hug before pecking her lips.

She giggles and hugs me back before pushing me away. I pull her back into the hug as she hides in my chest. I laugh and pull away before pulling her to the nearest table.

The books are all set up and opened to the correct page. I grab some pencils and paper to prepare for the next few hours of studying.

(3 hours later)

"I'm hungry."

"Do you want to stop studying to go get something to eat?"

"Yes, please."

We pack up the books and thank the librarian before going to the restaurant next door. After we finished eating I called one of my Hyungs to pick us up.

I was surprised when Wooseok Hyung pulled up. The whole ride was quiet when we pulled up to y/n's house. I walked her to the front door.

"Hopefully, I pass this test."

"You will y/n. Don't doubt yourself."

"I won't. I promise."

"Good."

I sent her a smile and kiss her lips before hugging her. I run back to the car and wave goodbye to her. Wooseok laughs at me and continues focusing on the road.

"What's so funny Hyung?"

"Nothing."

~The Next Day
Y/N PoV

I wait for Junho in the cafeteria. I go get some fries and milkshakes for us as I wait for him. A few minutes he comes into the cafeteria with some chocolate. I look at him confused before eating some of the fries.

"You did it, Baby."

"I did what?"

"You passed. You passed the exam. Congrats."

"I did. I couldn't have done it without you baby."

I jump into his arms and smother his face in kisses as he laughs and places me down. He hands me the chocolate before kissing my cheek. He wraps me in a hug and kisses my forehead.

"From now on I need you as a study buddy."

"Deal baby. Deal."