- 35 -

- Scorpio -

"So how do you feel? It's your last therapy session." She says, crossing her legs.

"I don't know. Fine, I guess."

"How do you feel about being friends with Virgo?"

"I'm not her friend, I'm just civil to her if I see her, but I think we're getting a little closer. I'll never be with her again, though,"

"And do you think you've forgiven her?"

"I mean, sure. There's always gonna be the fact that she chose to sleep with him so spontaneously whereas I dated her for years and she never gave sleeping with me a thought, but you know, it doesn't hurt as much anymore."

"Good. You don't feel like you want to get revenge as much anymore?"

"I never wanted to hurt her in the first place, I just... okay, I guess I did want to hurt her. I wanted her to know how I felt. But no, I don't want to get revenge, whatever that means. I'm happy with Daniella, and I think I might even propose soon,"

"And Virgo knows about your soon to be fiancé?"

I shake my head. "Even when I do tell her, it shouldn't affect us. It was her stupid decision to sleep with a stranger."

"So you're happy?"

"I'm happy, and I'm sober at the same time."

"Good. I'm happy for you,"

- Cancer -

I start to fall asleep when a loud cry fills the silence. Taurus sits up quickly.

"It's okay, I got it," I say. "You've been doing it all night,"

He doesn't answer, just lies back down.

I get up and walk to the room, the only noises being the creaking wood and crying.

I pick him up, "Shh, don't cry, Jackson," I say quietly, holding him close to my body. He begins to calm down.

I sit on the rocking chair, looking around at the room. The walls are finished, painted a dark sky blue with white stars.

We also hung those glowing stars from the ceiling. The slight glow makes Jackson's blue eyes even brighter. My heart races at the sight of him.

I can't really believe that I ever thought that going to school and becoming a lawyer would be more fulfilling than having a baby. I'm just glad that I chose this over going back to college.

I stare at him. He sucks his pacifier, staring up at me with those big blue eyes. He kicks his feet.

My breath hitches in my throat when his hand clasps my thumb. It feels like my heart is glowing.

I'm so in love with this baby.

I hold him closer and smile wide, wanting so badly to laugh, or to scream. Have you ever loved somebody so much that you just want to do something loud to express it? To even scream?

"Are you okay?" Taurus peeks in from the door. "You've been here for a while."

"I'm great. I'm so great," I whisper. "He's real,"

"I know, we're so lucky."

"We really are," Taurus kneels next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"We still have so much love to give him. He still has so much to live for, to learn, to explore, to hurt, to love... wow, it's amazing, isn't it? After everything that's happened over the past few years, the past few months, I thought nothing would ever be the same. God, I felt like the world was ending, with Libra dying and all the fights, and Pisces and Cap's loss... I felt like it was the end, but really, it's only the beginning, and it feels amazing,"