- 19 -

A/N: I just realized how little time I'm able to spend on my phone the routine goes school, hw, sleep. So updates might be scarce. Bear with me

- Pisces -

"It's too late to go to the hospital," I grumble.

"I know, but you have been feeling off. I wanna make sure you're okay," Cap says, opening the passenger seat. I plug the seatbelt in, resting my palm on my stomach.

"I'm pregnant. It's normal to feel off,"

"Yeah, but you said you've been experiencing pain. I just... It's better safe than sorry, okay?"

"Okay."

Honestly, I'm glad he pushed me into doing this. I have been feeling a lot of pain and it doesn't seem natural.

Capricorn's phone starts ringing. I look over. "It's Scorpio. That's odd. He doesn't call often," I say.

Capricorn shrugs. "Can you put it on speaker?"

"Yeah,"

I do as he says. "I don't know what the fuck is happening," Scorpio says. Loud sound crackles behind his voice.

"Are you okay?" Cap asks.

"No. Virgo... I don't know what's going on with her, and I tried talking to her.. she accused me of sexual assault and almost sent me to jail,"

My eyes widen.

"That doesn't seem like her at all," Cap says. "Why'd she do that?"

"Didn't you hear me?" Scorpio yells into the phone, clearly flustered. "I don't know!"

"Yeah, okay. Listen, calm down. Talk to me. Calm down. Did she do this out of nowhere, or did something happen before?"

Scorpio goes dead silent for a good minute. Then he talks again, "Aries told me on the night  when we all hung out that he saw bruises and a cut on her neck. I asked her about it.. not subtly... And she got really mad to the point where she screamed and the neighbor came out. She accused me of sexual assault and she said if I didn't get out of her house she'd call the police," his voice cracks.

"Where are you right now?" Capricorn asks.

Scorpio sighs. "I'm at the bar," he mumbles weakly. That would explain the loud noise.

"No," Capricorn says sternly. "You've been sober for two years now. Get out of the bar and come to Cornerground Hospital. Pisces and I are here. She's getting an ultrasound, but you can stay with us. Did you drink?" Cap's words fumble together.

"Not yet,"

"And you won't. Come now, okay?"

No answer.

"Now!" Capricorn demands.

"Fine, I'm on my way,"

Capricorn waits for the loud music to die down and to hear the soft roar of the car before he hangs up.

His eyes stay focused on the road and he stays quiet.

"I think you're going too fast. Breathe," I say, putting a hand on his shoulder. He slows down. I give his shoulder a squeeze, and he drops them, releasing the tension.

"What would I do without you?"

"Probably get in a car crash,"