- 16 -

- Gemini -

I'm so confused. I thought I was completely over Aries, but then he kissed me.

Maybe I was right, you don't get over someone that quickly.

I mean, it's possible to be bisexual.

A few days later, I call Pisces over.

"Hey," I say.

"Hi," she says.

"How's the marriage life?" I ask, closing the door behind her. She puts a hand on her stomach.

"It's great. I love him so much," she smiles.

"I'm so happy for you, but I miss my friend,"

"You'll always be my friend, even after this little one is born,"

I take a deep breath. "I have to tell you something,"

"What's up?"

"I recently found out that I'm interested in women. It has always been an idea, like, sometimes I would be attracted to women more than men,"

"That's great," she smiles.

"It is. It feels good to finally feel like myself. But a few nights ago, you know, the movie night disaster?"

"Yeah," she looks away, frowning.

"Yeah. Aries kissed me after everyone left. He told me he needed closure, one last kiss,"

"Wow..."

"Mhm. And now I don't know. How do you know? How do you know who the one is?"

"It's the kiss." She looks up at the ceiling, a smile on her face. "The kiss that makes your toes curl, your heart drop to your stomach."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah,"

"Well then I know what to do."

The next day, I go through my shift as usual; grumpy bitches who want everything right away or people who are overly sweet. That's how it goes when you are a waitress.

At the end of my shift, I stay late wiping tables. "Hey, are you closing up or do you wanna head home?" Emily, my boss, asks.

"I can close up," I shrug.

"Alright. See you tomorrow," she says.

"Emily," I call after her.

"Yes?"

"Um, how are you doing after the breakup?"

"I'm fine. You know I don't like to get personal business involved with work,"

"Right," I nod, putting the dish towel down. "If you ever need a shoulder to cry on," I begin.

"I assure you, I'm fine. No thank you,"

Despite the turning feeling in my stomach and my need to turn in run, I remember Pisces words and I kiss her.

It's one of the best kisses I've ever had. She even kissed back for a little until I pulled her closer. Then she pulled away.

We stare at each other for a good five minutes before she shakes her head.

"I don't like to get my personal business involved with work."

A/N: extra short chapter.. I didn't know what else to add :/