A/N

The Accidental Swap©2014 Yi En

This book "The Accidental Swap", including all chapters, epilogue and associated contents are copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work, and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitute as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punished by law.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I stated above that this book is copyrighted so please please don't steal my work ok? I've been working on this book for a while now and I really really don't want to have any problems along the way. So if you respect my work and respect me, please don't copy my work. And also if any of you caught people stealing or copying my work, please do tell me:)

Anyways, enough of the talk, I'll just do a basic intro of the book. My synopsis may not explain much but this is how the story came about. So basically I got inspired by my class's drama play and decided to write a book about it because the plot. And my play is something along the lines of Monte Carlo and The Princess Diaries. It's a mixture of both so if your interested in how similar this book is to these two movies, please do watch the movies and continue reading:)

But, this book won't have an exact plot and twists as the movies mentioned above, I'll add my own twists and endings and stuffs, but some scenes might be similar, but please don't criticize those parts ok? Or like say that it is unoriginal because I already mentioned above that I'll be using those two movies as a guide and their idea as a rough plot. Normally I'm a really nice person but if you find that your not happy with anything that I'm writing here or you don't like some of the stuffs, please refrain yourself from writing hateful comments. I know that everyone has their rights to opinion their thoughts but please do it in a nicer way. Just try to put yourself in my shoes and see if you like what you commented if you're the writer. And also please do not advertise your books in the comments. It's really rude and I'll just delete those comments.

And for updates, I don't know when I can have the time to update the next chapter after one chapter is posted because I will never know what is going to happen tomorrow or how much homework I'm going to have or how busy I'll be. Writing is not my first priority, in fact, I love writing as a hobby. Because next year I'm going to be super busy with my studies seeing that I have more subjects to study and also needing to study them in a more in depth level so it will be really hard for me to update very frequently. But I'll try my best, hopefully you guys won't have to wait too long for the next update:) If you want more info on when the update is going to be, you can follow me on ig @xyienx or my recently started Twitter @xyien13x. I'll update there frequently to tell you guys when the next update will be.

And for this book, I would like to dedicate it to my class, who have been an awesome class. I love you guys to bits even though we have our ups and downs. I'll miss you guys terribly. And I'd just like to mention these few special people who have helped in one way or another during my journey as a writer, @frostandfire for being my first few supporters and always supporting my ideas and guiding me to be a better writer, @xsparklinex for always being there for me along the way, and lastly, @yukigoh for helping me with this book and for telling me that you will support me and give me suggestions, without these wonderful people, this book would not have been possible. And of course don't forget my wonderful class, who came up with this wonderful idea for our drama play which inspired me to write this book. I'll never be grateful enough:)

Lastly, all are welcome to make posters and covers or trailers for my book:) In fact, I would love it if you guys make covers and posters for me. It makes me feel that this story is actually worth continuing:)

So yea that is about it8) Do vote and comment and fan! I Love you!<3

-Yi En^^

Warning: Just a little warning, there will be a lot of grammatical and spelling errors as I do not have the time to edit my chapters yet. Once I finish the book I will edit it thoroughly, so bear with me first. Don't put comments such as "this is not suppose to be phrased like this" or "you spelt this word wrongly" or "you have to check your spelling and grammars because they are really bad". I know I know, but please.... I'm only human and I make mistakes, don't make it seem like such a big thing to spell a few words wrongly or have some grammatical errors, as long as they don't affect your understanding then it's okay. But if they do, then please point it out to me and I will change it immediately:) Other than that, just enjoy the story:3