Chapter four: Astral Projection?

The wolf lunges forward, before Brinley has the chance to take a step the animal reaches her. Fazing through her body as if it were made of air.

Confused and terrified, she hears an ear splitting growl from behind her.

(Shit, its pissed) she thinks to herself.

Lilith, finally sneaking up behind the wolf grabs it from behind snapping its neck like it were a twig beneath a boot.

Dusting her hands off on her jeans she glares at the girl standing in front of her.

"What the fuck are you doing here, do you have any idea how dangerous astral projection is?!?!" She says disapprovingly.

"Well?!?" She stares her friend down expectantly waiting for an answer.

Finally snapping out of the stupor the previous events had left her in after feeling a nudge from the friend beside her.

She turns her head to see Liz, realization hitting her. "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?! THIS IS A DREAM RIGHT? BECAUSE THIS IS MAD FUCKED UP! THAT WOLF WENT RIGHT THROUGH MY BODY! LILITH SNAPPED THAT THINGS NECK THAN YELLS AT ME FOR ASTRAL PROJECTION LIKE NOTHING JUST HAPPENED, THATS JUST IN THE MOVIES, NO ONE CAN ACTUALLY DO THAT SHIT! ITS ALL JUST MOVIE MAGIC, RIGHT? LIZ ANSWER ME! DONT JUST STAND THERE STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!" She yells at what looks like thin air to Lilith.

"Great, I broke her brain." Lilith says pinching the bridge of her nose.

Brinleys head snaps towards Lilith making her jump at the wild look in her eyes.

"You, how the fuck did you move like that?!? You snapped that wolf's neck like it was nothing, what the fuck is going on?" Brinley says in a scarily calm voice compared to her previous outburst only seconds ago.

"Jeez Brin you're scary right now...just, give me a chance to explain." Liz says.

"I'm scary? Were you not present for the same thing I just saw?" Brinley shrieked

"I'm gonna have to agree with your imaginary friend there Brin you're scaring me, and you still havent explained why the fuck you're astral projecting. I didn't even know you knew how to do that yet." Lilith says like this is something that happens on any normal day for her.

"Right, Liz said the abnormally large dog couldn't see her so I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you can't either. Great, fan-titty-fucking-tastic. I think I've hit my fill of crazy shit happening around me for a fucking lifetime, so someone needs to explain to me WHAT THE FUCK." Brinley laughs dryly

Liliths eyes widening in realization, "Oh fuck dude, Liz actually took that ugly ass charm off. Bout time, you were getting boring Lizzy." She says laughing immediately stopping when she sees Brinley glaring at her.

"Excuse the absolute fuck outta me, I am not boring!" Liz objects knowing Lilith can't hear her. "Also, never call me Lizzy ever again." She added.

"Shit man if looks could kill I imagine I'd be as dead as this ugly fuck." Lilith says pointing at the lifeless man on the ground.

Brinleys eyes follow Liliths, looking down on the body of a man that was once a dog, fully losing her shit.

"NOPE, NUH UH, FUCK ALL OF THIS. IM LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD OF LIES AND BULLSHIT! Where the fuck did the dog go, you know what, fuck it I dont care, this is all just a very real, very fucked up dream, and I'm gonna wake up now. K, thanks bye." she says walking away from her friends and the...thing lying unmoving on the ground.

Pinching and lightly smaking herself trying to wake up from what she thought was a dream.

Freezing in place as the previously knocked out, now waking up girl in the clearing ahead of her moves to a sitting position.

Lilith and Liz trailing behind her with objecting words going unheard by a panicking Brinley.

"Jeezus, shuddup for goddess sake!" Brinley hears a oddly familiar voice in front of her say.

"Summer?!?! Oh my god, you're okay!" Brinley says rushing forward practically forgetting everything that just happened only a few minutes ago.

As she reaches a now standing Summer she goes for a hug falling right through her body.

Laughing at her friend now on the ground where she had been laying, "Oh Brin, I had hoped to teach you how to do all of this, and tell you about everything with Ashley. I'm sorry this is how you're finding out, it's not how our parents wanted things." Summer says a gint of sadness replacing her laughter.

Before Brinley had the chance to ask any questions Summer spoke again as Brinley stood.

"Brin, try to make it to Ashley and Liz's house as quickly as possible. Preferably without projecting yourself from your body." She says pointedly.

She turns her attention to Lilith sighing, "Call Tielor and Ranae and have them meet us there." She continues.

Lilith nodding and stepping away immediately to make the call.

Turning her sights back on Brinley she smiles. "I promise we will explain everything soon. You need to return to yourself now, Liz can help you."

Summer nods at an oddly quiet Liz, "Welcome back to the supernatural world Liz." She says smiling.

Brinley, who was absolutely shook, turned to look at Liz surprised that Summer could see her too.

"Just breathe Brin, itll all make sense soon. So dont lose your shit just yet." Liz says stepping in front of her.

All Brinley could do was nod in response, trying to hold herself together.

"Good, I'm going to help wake you up now okay?" Liz says looking at Brinley.

Finally finding her words she asks one question, "How?"

"Just trust me." Lis says tapping her finger to the middle of Brinleys forehead.

Brinley eyes jerk open, quickly realizing shes back in the Rv.

"I dont know what the fuck just happened, but why do I feel like it wasn't all just some sick dream?" She says to herself.

Exasperatedly rubbing her temples, she realizes her headache had subsided and that she felt for lack of the right words, better.

Regardless of everything that's happened in the last twenty-four hours.

At this point over thinking this whole situation wasn't going to get her anywhere so she decided to start driving again.

She jumps in the driver's seat, starting up the RV, lighting a cigarette, and turning the music all the way up she pulls off.