Gaz x (Fem)Reader

(I'll get to more requests, but for now I'm giving Gaz a chance. The scary video game and pizza loving younger sister of Dib needs love, too. ^_^)

(Y/N) Your Name. (L/N) Last Name.

Gaz Membrane is a high skool senior. (Remember. The IZ world, school is skool.) She's eighteen years old. Her older brother Dib is out of skool now and he's nineteen years old. He's home from college at the moment, so he's visiting.

Gaz is sitting in class and she's sitting next to a girl she's kind of friends with. The only person she's okay with in skool. Gretchen Lane. She's a senior with purple hair pinned up in a ponytail and has braces. Also, a new student will be joining the class, today. All the way from Germany.

The geography teacher Mr. Wilson says, "Alright class. Today, we're having a new student joining us. I want you all to make her feel very welcome. She comes from Frankfurt, Germany." They suddenly see someone walking in.

There's a young lady about Gaz's age. That's you. (Y/N) (L/N). You're new there and you're the one who's moved from Germany, recently. You were scared at first since this is your first time in skool in the United States. But little do you realize, things will change for you, forever.

Mr. Wilson says, "And here she is, class. Would you like to introduce yourself?" You nod and you say, "Ya." You face the class and in your accent you say, "Hello. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm from Deutchland... ahem, Germany. This is my first time in skool in the U.S. so I do not know what to expect, yet. But um... I'm here." You grin a bit. Gaz raises a brow.

Mr. Wilson says, "Thank you, dear. Have a seat anywhere you'd like." You look to see a girl with purple hair with her hair and bangs looking like a sharks jaw. A blue shirt with a video game character on it. Black skirt. Etc.

You blush at the sight of her as you see her. You see an empty seat behind her and you walk over there. You sit in that desk. Right behind the beautiful girl. You look down and you blush. You hear this, "Hey. New girl."

You look up to see the same girl you're suddenly smitten for. You say, "Hi. Sorry if I seem... shy. I'm not used to new places." She says, "It's cool. I'm Gaz Membrane. Just stick with me, okay?" You blush and you say, "Um. S-sure. Okay... Gaz." She smirks and says, "Cool. We'll hang out after skool, if you'd like."

You smile and you say, "Yeah... o-okay, Gaz." She raises a brow and says, "You... okay?" You say, "Oh. Y-yeah. I'm fine. Danke." She says, "Okay." She turns around. You sigh and you smile. You think to yourself in German, (What beauty. She can walk with me to skool and back home, anytime.~)

After class, the bell rings and you all stand up. Mr. Wilson says, "Everyone have a good day. (Y/N). Welcome to our skool, young lady." You say, "Danke... Mr. Wilson." You all head out and you follow Gaz and another girl. You say, "And what is your name?" She looks at you and says, "Gretchen Lane." You say, "Nice to meet you." She smiles and says, "Thanks. You too."

Gaz looks at you and says, "Do you like pizza?" You smile and you say, "Um. Yeah. Who doesn't? Well, besides those who unfortunately can't eat pizza due to health issues." Gaz says, "True. Do you have Bloaty's Pizza in Germany? I know it's a franchise."

You smile and you say, "Yeah. We do. It's everywhere. Frankfurt where I'm from. Berlin. Europe's got a lot of pizza places, really." Gaz smiles and says, "Nice. Wonder if the pizza's any different there." You say, "I'm wondering the same for here. I do not know what to expect." She says, "Trust me. Worth it."

Gretchen says, "My mom's here, guys. I gotta go." Gaz says, "Bye, Gretchen." You say, "Auf wiedersehen." Gretchen gets in the front seat of a car and the car takes off. Gaz says, "If you're not in a hurry to going home, you can come get pizza with me." You smile and you look away, tucking your hair behind your ears. You say, "I'd like that, Gaz."

You look at her and she looks at you. There's a sudden spark between you two. She says, "You like girls, don't you?" You nod and you say, "Ya. I do." She says, "Me too." You smile and you follow your now crush to get some pizza.

(Time skip.)

Later on, there's a woman in her house washing dishes. That's your mom, Millie. She hears the front door open and she looks to see you. In German she says, ((Y/N)! Where have you been?) You say, (Hey. Sorry I'm home so late, mom. I got pizza with a friend.)

She sighs and says, (Good. Your dad will be home soon. He's at a job interview right now. Who's your new friend?) You smile and you say, (Very pretty girl named Gaz Membrane. I went with her to get pizza. Bloaty's.) She says, (They've got Bloaty's here, too?)

You say, (Mom. It's everywhere. A franchise. It actually originated here in the U.S.) She says, (Oh, right. Right. Alright, honey. Go do whatever. Sorry I didn't feel like cooking tonight.) You say, (It's cool, mom. I got pizza.) You walk off.

You sigh and you say, "Oh, that Gaz. She's so pretty. Ooh, what I'd do for a girl like that. And much to my joy, she likes girls too." You grin and you say, "She's the most beautiful fraulein I've ever seen in my life.~" You get in your room and you walk to your bed. You plop down on it and you grab your laptop. You get it on and you get on facebook.

You see that you've got a friend request. Two of them. One from Gretchen and one from Gaz. You smile and you except them. You get a message from Gaz saying, "Hey, (Y/N)." You sigh and you smile saying, "Hello to you, cutie.~"

You type this, "Hi, Gaz." You send it. You get this, "Come to my house, tomorrow. My dad and brother would like to meet you. My brother even. He's home from college at the moment. Don't worry about Dib's behavior. He's a moron and acts weird with his whole paranormal stuff."

You type, "Okay. I'll follow you to your house. How's that?" "Great. We'll leave the skool and walk to my place. Sound good... gorgeous?" You gasp and you blush. In German you say, (Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.) You squeal a bit. You and Gaz talk the rest of the time.

(To be continued...)