It Came From The Deep Blue

Y/N's pov
Today, I decided to go on a boat ride as I thought it was a beautiful day on the ocean for it. As I got onto the boat, I went on top so I can get a good view of everything as we sailed across the open water. As we went out further,a huge kraken came out of nowhere and started attack the whole ship. Everyone on the whole ship started to panic and ran to the life boats. As I was running to the life boats, one of the kraken's tentacles slammed down and cut the ship in half, causing me to fall off. Thankfully, I'm an ok swimmer but now I had nowhere to go. The kraken kept attacking until a giant merman started to attack the kraken. "Stop attacking these people!" The merman's voice boomed over all of us as he shouted at the kraken. The kraken finally started to give up and swim away as the merman looked down at us. "Don't worry, little humans. That kraken won't bother you guys anymore. I'm so glad you all got to the life boat in time." Everyone cheered as the giant merman saved us while I started crying as I was only floating on a piece of the boat.

Harry's pov
I'm so glad I saved all the little humans from that kraken attack. I watched them all leave as knew everyone was safe. As I was about to swim away, I heard someone crying. I looked to see a girl on a broken piece of the boat. She looked up at me in tears. "I-I couldn't get t-to the life boats in time." She said as she cried harder. I gently picked up the human girl from the broken piece of the boat and set her on my palm. "It's ok, sweetie. You don't need to worry. I'll swim you back to shore." I said as I placed her on my back. "Hold on tight, little one." I carefully swam over to the shore as I felt the tiny human girl hold onto my back. As I finally got to shore, my tail turned into legs, gently took the tiny human girl off my back, placed her in my palm, and cradled her against my bare chest as I'll was only wearing swim trunks.

Y/N's pov
I felt so thankful that the giant merman took me back to shore. I noticed he was half human giant as I saw his legs. I was still crying into his bare chest as he cradled me. "It's ok, little one. You're safe now. I'm going to take you into my castle, ok?" I calmed down as I noticed how soothing his voice was. He had a British accent, which made it even better. I then placed my hand on his chest. His skin was so soft and warm. I even felt his booming heartbeat. I leaned in as his heartbeat was so soothing. "Are you listening to my heartbeat?" My eyes widened in fear as I backed up front his chest. "It's ok, love. I'm not mad. You're completely safe." He said with a kind smile. I leaned against his chest again. "There you go, sweetie. I know I'm a giant but I'm very gentle. I would never hurt you or eat you." I snuggled deeper as he spoke. "We're almost at my castle, love. We can snuggle in my room when we get there." His words were so soothing to me. I couldn't wait to see his castle.

Harry's pov
After about 30 minutes, I finally went into my castle while still holding the human girl. "Welcome to your new home, sweetheart." I said to the human girl. She looked around at everything with a smile on her face. "It's so beautiful." She said as she looked up at me. "By the way, I never got your name." She said as she laid on my hand. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm Harry Styles." She looked at me in shock. "Why are you so surprised?" I asked. "I didn't know it was you. I'm such a huge fan of yours. I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you." I smiled as she spoke. "Honey, you don't need to apologize. You were scared. It's hard to recognize someone when you're scared. I'm so happy you're a fan." I said as I gave her a hug. "So, what's your name, sweetheart?" I gently pulled her away from my chest and held her in my palm. "Y/N." She said. "You're such a beautiful girl, Y/N." I brought her in for a gentle kiss. I was being very careful as I'm 700 ft tall and Y/N looked like she was the size of a gummy bear to me. "You're so small." I said as I pulled her away from my lips after I kissed her. "Let's go snuggle in my room." I walked towards my room with Y/N in my palm. As I walked into my room, I placed Y/N on the bed and grabbed my pajama pants. "I'll be right back, sweetie." I said as I walked into my bathroom.

Y/N's pov
I'm still in shock of everything that happened today. I was saved by a giant merman, who's also half human, from a kraken attack and the giant happened to be Harry Styles. I had no idea he was a giant half merman. He then came back out in only his pajama pants and no shirt. I couldn't help but notice how big he was as I looked at his godlike body. He was so big, I could fit in his bellybutton. "You ok, sweetheart?" Asked Harry. I then started crying as I was intimidated by his size, making me feel insecure. "Baby, come here." He gently scooped me up in his hands and cradled me against his chest. "Why's my little angel crying?" I couldn't speak as I looked up at Harry in embarrassment. I've never felt more insecure about myself in my life. "Did I make you feel insecure, baby?" I nodded as I didn't want to lie to Harry. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to make you feel insecure." I leaned into his chest still crying. "It's ok, sweetie. Why don't I lay down my bed and let you snuggle on my chest, ok?" I nodded in agreement.

Harry's pov
I really felt bad for accidentally making Y/N feel insecure. I could already tell that it's because she's so small and I'm so big. I placed her on my chest after I laid on my back. I can still hear her sobbing which really broke my heart. "I think I know how I can cheer you up." I said as I held her close. "I can sing you a song that might make you feel better." I told her. "I-I would love that." I heard her stuttering. I then began to sing.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bare this in mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots on the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you never loved the crinkles by eyes when you smile
You never loved your stomach or your thighs
And the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still like to squeeze in your jeans
But your perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

You never love yourself half as much as I love you
You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let know, I'm here for you
You'll never love yourself, like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
Cause it's you, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
And I'm in love with you, and all your little things
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you, and all your little things

As I finish singing, Y/N finally stopped crying which brought a smile on my face. "Y/N, you are such a beautiful girl. You may be insecure but all of those insecurities that you have do not outweigh how cute and adorable you are." I gently picked her up and brought her in front of my face. "I absolutely love how tiny you are. Your size is adorable." I then gave her a gentle kiss. I pulled away after 10 seconds and brought her back down to my chest. "You are so cute."

Y/N's pov
I absolutely loved the sound of Harry's singing. His voice was booming but it was so soothing to my ears. He made realized that I shouldn't let my insecurities control my life. He made me feel beautiful, inside and out. I was still curious as to how big he is. "Hey, Harry?" I spoke. "What is it, sweetie?" I took a deep breath. "I was just wondering, how big are you?" I asked. "I'm 700 ft tall. I'm very big." I smiled as I snuggled against his chest. "You're such a gentle giant." I said. "That's exactly what I am, baby. I've always been a gentle giant." I chuckled at his response. "Just remember Y/N. I'm always going to love and protect you no matter what happens." I fell asleep on his chest listening to his words. "Sweet dreams, my little angel." I felt safe knowing that Harry was going to protect me. I love Harry so much.