Harry's Christmas Surprise

Harry's pov
I've been so busy lately with promoting new music that I've been starting to feel really stressed. Thankfully it's Christmas Eve and I definitely needed a well deserved break. My mum has invited me and my sister, Gemma, to her house in Holmes Chapel for Christmas like we do every year. I got on a plane so I could get home in time, drove home to my mum's place, and entered the front door to see my mum and Gemma in the living room. "Welcome home my son." Said mum as she stood up and gave me a hug along with Gemma. "I'm so glad to be home. I almost have no time for a break anymore." I explained how I've been feeling stressed lately. "Well, we're both glad you're here. I know you've been working really hard promoting your album. You deserve a well deserved break. Mum is already preparing Christmas dinner for us." Said Gemma as she sat down on the couch with me. "Gemma requested we have vegetable lasagna with garlic bread and steamed vegetables." Said Mum. "That sounds good." I said to Mum with a smile on my face. "Great I'm going to go steam up some vegetables to go with the lasagna. I'll be back in a minute." Said Mum as she walked towards the kitchen to put some carrots, broccoli, green beans, rainbow peppers, and brussel sprouts in the vegetable steamer while the lasagna was baking in the oven. She then came back over to the couch to sit with me and Gemma. "So, Harry we actually have a little surprise for you." My eyes went wide. "For me? But we normally don't get presents on Christmas Eve." I said to Mum. "Well, this present is very special. Gemma, why don't you go into your room to get Harry's surprise gift?" Said Mum. "Alright. Be right back." Said Gemma as she went towards her room. "I'm going to go check on our dinner real quick. I can't wait to see your reaction to your surprise." I smiled at Mum. I continued to wait patiently for Gemma to come back as I was so excited to see what they both got me.

Y/N's pov
I don't know where to begin with everything that has happened up to this point. All I know is I was all alone in the back of someone's yard and was found by a woman named Anne Twist who's very kind to me and let me come in her house. I also met her daughter, Gemma Styles, who accepted me as fast as her mother did.  The thing is I'm a borrower and was afraid what Anne and Gemma would do to me. Thankfully, they're both very kind hearted women and they're both very gentle with me. Anne then told me she had a son named Harry Styles which whom I'm a huge fan of and she invited him over for Christmas. It's Christmas Eve and Gemma had me wait in her room so she can surprise Harry when he came over. I then saw Gemma come in with a welcoming smile on her face. "Hey, Y/N. You ready to meet Harry?" My heart started beating really fast. "I-I'm just a little nervous." I said as I was shaking. "It's going to be ok, Y/N. My brother is going to love you." I calmed down a little at her words. "Ok. I'm ready." Gemma then placed her hand down so I could climb on. "I'm going to put you in this little box so it'll be easier to surprise him. Don't worry it has holes so you can still breathe." I nodded as she gently placed me in the box and closed it. "Let's go surprise my brother." Said Gemma as I felt her walk towards the living room. "Alright, Harry. You ready?" I felt my heart beating really fast again as she spoke to Harry. "I'm ready as I'll ever be." I started to shake at the sound of Harry's voice. I then felt Gemma hand the box over to Harry.

Harry's pov
I felt a little confused as Gemma handed me a tiny box. "This box is very tiny. I thought it would be a big surprise." I said as I looked up at her and Mum. "It is. Open the box." Said Gemma. I took her word for it and opened the box to reveal a tiny girl looking up at me. "Oh my gosh. Who's this little cutie?" I asked as I continued to look at her. "This is Y/N. She's a borrower that has lived in this neighborhood. I found her outside in the cold so I brought her in the house so she wouldn't freeze." Said Mum. "She also happens to be a huge fan of you so we wanted you to meet her. I kept her in my room to keep her as a surprise for you." I smiled at Gemma's explanation. "This is such a wonderful surprise." I said as to Mum and Gemma before I looked back at Y/N. "Hey, sweetheart. Would you like to come out?" I asked as I placed my hand next to box so she climb on. Before she could climb on, she gave me a nervous look. "It's ok, little one. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll be very gentle with you, ok sweetie?"