Little Admirer (for Mikayla)

Harry's pov
It was a really long day for me. For starters I had a get together with my friends which was fun but it was really tiring. We all went to see a movie, went out to dinner, and went to a museum. All of which was exhausting so as soon as I got home, I went to my room, took of my shirt, and laid down on my bed. As I was laying in my bed, I couldn't help but feel like someone was staring at me. "Is anyone there?" I asked as I looked around to see who might be staring at me but I didn't see anyone. "Must be imagining things." I said until I heard a thump on the dresser. I walked to my dresser to see a tiny girl that fell through a whole in the wall.

Mikayla's pov
It was nighttime, which was the perfect time to go borrowing. But I also go out to go check out the man that lives here because I think he's very handsome. He has brown hair, green eyes, pale but slightly tan skin, really cool tattoos, is very tall, well built, and a beautiful smile with dimples that just make me wanna melt inside. Anyway, I went to the kitchen to pick up a few things, went through a tunnel in the walls, and headed towards the bedroom where the handsome man is. I decided to look through the hole that shows the bedroom to see the man laying on the bed. About a few minutes later, I hid myself a little as his eyes looked towards me. "Is anyone there?" His voice was a little booming but it didn't hurt my ears. After he looked away, I lose my balance and fell through the hole, landing on his dresser which caused the man to look in my direction. I was a little bit freaked out but I wasn't scared because humans don't scare me. Also because this man seems really nice and very gentle. He then came up to me. "Hello there, little one. Where'd you come from?" Asked the very handsome man. I was a little hesitant about telling him about where I came from but I decided to tell him anyway. "I came from my home in the walls." I tell him as I stood up and walked towards him. "You're a borrower, aren't you? I've always found borrowers very fascinating." He said sincerely. "Yeah. I'm not like most borrowers. I'm not even afraid of humans. I actually stabbed a man in the hand who tried to eat me and a friend of mine." I said explaining my story. "Wow. That's very brave of you because I really hate seeing your kind get hurt by careless people. Knowing that you protected yourself and you friend to get away from someone so heartless is very brave." What he said put a smile on my face. I always do my best to protect myself and my friends and it makes me feel good that a really nice human praises me for it. "Thank you so much." I said to him.

Harry's pov
"You're welcome. My name's Harry. What's your name?" I asked the brave little borrower. "My name's Mikayla." Said Mikayla reaching her hand out to me for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you, Mikayla." I said extending my finger out to Mikayla so she can shake it. "So, are you the one that's been staring at me these past few weeks?" I've always noticed that someone has been staring at me and I wanted to know if Mikayla is the one staring at me. "So, what if I am?" Asked Mikayla with a smirk forming on her face. "I'm just wondering. I really don't mind it though." I said as I gave her a nice smile. "In that case, I am the one staring at you. I've been admiring you for a while now because I think you're really good looking and really cool." I felt my cheeks blushing hearing her kind words. "I figured you were a little admirer. That is very sweet of you to say." I said as I placed my hand down next to her. "Would you like to snuggle with me?" I asked her. "I'd love to. It'd be much better to snuggle with a human with a big heart instead of struggling to get away from a heartless one." I chuckled at her response as I felt her little feet walk onto my hand. I slowly picked her up, brought her over to the bed, laid on back, and gently placed Mikayla on my tummy. "There you go, Mikayla."

Mikayla's pov
My whole body began to tingle as Harry placed me on his tummy which made me realize how soft Harry's skin was. His skin was so soft that I felt like I could just melt into him. "Oh my gosh, Harry. How do you keep your skin so soft?" I asked as I rub my hand against his tummy as I laid down. "I put lotion on after I shower to keep me from getting dry skin." I figured he uses lotion. I decided to snuggle deeper into him. "I'm so glad I have a little admirer. Not only are you the bravest but you're also the sweetest." Said Harry. "That's literally the nicest thing that anyone has said to me. Some people get a little intimidated because of how fierce I am but you have been really accepting of me. I really appreciate that." I said to him snuggling deeper into him. "You're very welcome, sweetheart." He then placed his hand over me like a blanket which caused me feel really tired and sleepy. "Sleep tight, Mikayla. I'll be here when you wake up." I've admired Harry for a while now and the fact that he let me come in his room and let me snuggle on his tummy made me feel so grateful. I absolutely love Harry with all my heart and I don't ever want to lose him.

-xxColorless_Gothxx-

I'm sorry I took so long. I had the worst case of writer's block and it caused me a whole lot of stress. I really hope I did ok. I love you all so much and stay tuned for the next one shot.