Two

"Was I really that bad this weekend?" Sana asked as her and Nayeon continued to walk to class.

Nayeon nodded, "Much worse then last time,"

"Did you keep track on the girls I made out with?" Sana asked once again.

"forty-six," Nayeon sighed.

Sana's eyes widened and started to jump around.

"Fuck yeah! That's a new record, Nayeonie!" Sana exclaimed.

"Yes, it is..." Nayeon said.

Sana noticed something wrong, "Nay, what's going on with you?"

"I met a girl-"

"YOU MET A GIRL?!" Sana cut her off.

"Shut up! You didn't let me finish," Nayeon sighed again, "I met a girl but I didn't catch her name,"

"Oh my god, Nayeon-ah is growing up!" Sana exclaimed as she squeezed Nayeon's cheeks.

"Sana, I'm older than you," Nayeon stated. Sana completely ignored her.

"What did she look like?" Sana asked.

"She was pale, short, and had long black hair," Nayeon described.

Sana hesitated to think. Sana knows who everyone is so she might know this mysterious girl at the party.

"Omo, I think you're talking about Kim Dahyun!"

"Kim Dahyun? Really, are you definite?" Nayeon asked, a little skeptical.

"Positive, look her up on Instagram," Sana said.

Nayeon grabbed her phone and looked her up on Instagram. Sana was in fact right since the profile picture looked exactly like her.

 Sana was in fact right since the profile picture looked exactly like her

k.dahyunie

Nayeon followed her and turned off her phone.

"Students, there's a new student who's class they switched to ours," Mrs. Sowon notified.

In Nayeon's surprise, the girl walked into the classroom with a shy look.

Kim Dahyun?

"Class, this is Kim Dahyun. From now on, she will be joining our class," She said.

Nayeon and her met eyes. Dahyun flashed her a small smile whilst Nayeon looked away shyly and flashed her bunny teeth.

"Please take a seat, Miss Kim," Mrs. Sowon ordered.

There happened to be an empty seat next to Nayeon so Dahyun sat next to her. Nayeon saw in the corner of her eye Dahyun scribbling something on a piece of paper. Slyly, Dahyun slid the piece of paper to Nayeon.