Twenty-Six

Five years later...

"Here's your coffee, sir," Nayeon said politely with a smile.

It's been a year since Nayeon graduated from college so right now as she's finding what she wants to do with her life, she's working part-time as a waitress in a coffee shop.

Nayeon grew into a beautiful woman. She's gotten very wise and mature when she got into college. Although it was hard since she didn't attend college with anyone she knew, she was very ambitious and worked hard to do well.

Nayeon picked up dishes and cups that were left behind by the customers and quickly washed them. Then, she went over to some tables and wiped them clean.

"Nayeon!"

Nayeon turned around and smiled.

"Sana! What's up?" Nayeon asked as she hugged her best friend.

"Nothing much," Sana shrugged.

Nayeon and Sana are still the best of friends. Even though they didn't attend college together, they still kept in touch and live near each other in Seoul.

"It's her-"

"I know," Nayeon sighed, "Did Chaeyoung go?"

Sana nodded, "Yeah. She needed some time to herself for a while afterward."

Yep. Sana and Chaeyoung are still inseparable. The two actually got into the same college and graduated with hands held. They now live in the same apartment. Chaeyoung works at a vet.

"Understandable."

"Are you going to go?" Sana asked with soft eyes.

"Of course. I go every year," Nayeon replied.

Sana smiled, "Just making sure."

Nayeon threw the cloth that she was wiping with over her shoulder and placed her hands on her hips, "Well, now that you're here, would you like something? My treat."

Sana nodded and scanned the menu to see what fancies her at that moment.

"A cappuccino with a croissant?"

"Right away," Nayeon responded as she went behind the counter to quickly make Sana's order.

"Have you gotten in touch with Mina and Momo?" Nayeon asked.

"I have! All three of us going to go to Ganghwado for the whole day next week," Sana smiled at the mention of her cousin.

Momo and Mina are the only ones that's not living in Korea along with the rest of them. They're training to be dancers. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu live in Korea but their long distance relationship is stable and healthy. They all handle it well.

"How fun! Send me pictures, okay?" Nayeon grinned.

"Agh, you already know I will."

Nayeon giggled and placed Sana's order on a table. Nayeon sat across from her.

"How's Jennie? Is she doing okay?" Sana asked.

Nayeon nodded, "She's in Paris right now!"

"I know, I saw on Instagram," Sana said, "Lucky bitch."

Nayeon and Jennie reconciled. During college, Nayeon reunited with Jennie. They had a whole day to themselves and Jennie finally moved on. She basically made it into the friend group.

"Are you sure you're okay, Nay?" Sana asked, "It's a pretty big day."

"I'm okay, really."

Sana tilted her head and frowned.