Ten

Nayeon woke up the next day on Sana's bed. The girls all slept in Sana's room since the room was big enough for the nine of them. Nayeon noticed that Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Mina, and Chaeyoung weren't in the room, meaning they've been up and are probably in the living room. Sana, Momo, Jihyo, and Dahyun were still fast asleep.

Nayeon turned her head to see Dahyun sleeping soundly next to her. It startled Nayeon a bit since she didn't expect to have her sleep so close to her but she had to be quiet since she didn't want to wake her up. She all of a sudden feels Dahyun's leg draped over her legs and Dahyun snuggling into her chest.

Nayeon's breath hitched as she was tensing up a bit. She was still a little bit awkward about the campfire moment last night. She started to slowly relax because, at the end of the day, it's still Dahyun. The Dahyun who is extremely chivalrous towards her and her only. The Dahyun that makes Nayeon confused about what she feels towards her. The Dahyun that makes Nayeon's heart skip a beat and spawn butterflies in her tummy. The Dahyun who Nayeon cares about so much.

Whenever she's with Dahyun, she feels safe and at home. She softly smiles to herself because she didn't know Dahyun was the type to cuddle in their sleep. Nayeon isn't complaining though, she likes cuddles.

Dahyun's eyes open slowly. She sees a smiling Nayeon looking down at her.

"Morning, cutie," Nayeon greeted.

Dahyun closed her eyes and smiled a bit, "Good morning, Nayeon."

Nayeon's heart started thumping faster and louder. Dahyun's morning voice was hot and sexy. Nayeon didn't know if she could handle the cuddling and the seductive morning voice at the same time.

"Did you sleep well?" Nayeon asked.

Dahyun nodded, "Did you?"

"Yeah."

Dahyun smiled. It seems like Dahyun didn't notice their current position.

Nayeon glances down at their bodies together as one. Dahyun slightly furrows her eyebrows as she looks down at where Nayeon did. Her eyes widened as she squeaked and jumped back to her side.

"Shit! I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to," Dahyun murmured, trying to keep her voice down since there are people who are still asleep in the same room.

Nayeon chuckled softly and jumped back into Dahyun's arms, "It's okay, Dahyun-ah. I like cuddling with you. Let's start to cuddle from now on."

Dahyun turned red but then giggled, "If that's what you want, then okay."

Nayeon smiled. She buried her face into Dahyun's chest as Dahyun's resting her cheek on Nayeon's head. They have their arms wrapped around the other and their legs tangled. They stayed that way and slowly drifted back into sleep.

After everyone woke up from their slumber, they made breakfast. It was mainly Mina and Jihyo who did most of the cooking since the others were either distracted or didn't know what was going on. They all gathered at the table to eat the grand meal together, faces beaming with excitement as warm and delicious food stare back at them.

"Let's dig in shall we?" Sana asked, receiving many enthusiastic responses at once from the girls.

It honestly was a chaotic mess since everyone was hungry and desperately trying to get the food they wanted. Once their plates were filled with tasty food, they all winded down and talked.

"This sleepover was just what I needed, honestly," Chaeyoung spoke up.

"Yeah, we should do these more often," Dahyun replied.