Nine

It has been two weeks since Nayeon and Dahyun started their act of being a fake couple to mess with Sana and Chaeyoung. It just so happen to be that they're the school's number one couple and it's funny because they aren't even really together but, no one needs to know that. Everyone thinks they look good together and wants them to stay together for a long time.

It is now lunchtime and Nayeon's sitting alone, waiting for Dahyun.

"Nayeon!"

Nayeon looked up, expecting the voice to be Dahyun, but it wasn't her, it was just Sana and Chaeyoung.

"Hey guys," Nayeon greeted.

"Where's Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Still in class, her teacher is extending her class a couple of minutes longer."

"Ah..." Sana nodded.

Nayeon started to stare off into space. During the beginning of this act, Nayeon was kind of leading it a little. Now as time flies by, Dahyun's the one who's really carrying this fake relationship. Not gonna lie, Nayeon loves when Dahyun carries it. She loves Dahyun's ways of being so caring and charming. It really makes her think if it's for the act or if she's genuine.

Nayeon got cut off from her thoughts by a kiss on the cheek. Dahyun got out of class.

"Hey there, beautiful," Dahyun greeted.

"Hehe, hello~"

Dahyun has a habit where she sits on Nayeon's lap and snuggles up into her. So, that's what Dahyun's doing right now. It always gets Nayeon flustered.

"I hope you don't mind my friends to start sitting with us, right?" Dahyun asked.

"No, of course not!" Nayeon replied, "My girlfriend's friends are also my friends."

Dahyun smiled and squished Nayeon's cheeks, "Thank you, Nayeonie! You're so cute."

Dahyun motioned for her friends to sit down. They shyly sat down and started to introduce themselves.

"Hello, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon," The one with the short black hair said.

"You already know me, Nayeon, but I'm Tzuyu," Tzuyu said.

"Hi! My name is Park Jihyo. Dahyun always talks about you," The one with the short brown hair said.

Oh really?

"You guys know Nayeon, right? She's my girlfriend but I'm sure you guys already knew that though. I didn't get to properly introduce her to you guys," Dahyun said as she held onto Nayeon's arms that are wrapped around her waist.

Nayeon giggled, "So nice to meet you guys!"

"Tzu, where's Momo?" Sana asked as she took a bite of her sliced apples.

"Momo's in the bathroom with Mina, they'll be here soon," Tzuyu replied.

Tzuyu and Momo are still going strong. After the incident with Sana and Tzuyu, Momo forgave the two because they were too drunk and it was unintentional.

"Hello! We're here," Momo exclaimed with Mina walking beside her.

"Hey, Nayeon!" Momo exclaimed.

"Nayeon-ah! Hi!" Mina also exclaimed.

Nayeon smiled and waved.

Nayeon already knows Momo and Mina since they are Sana's cousins. Sana's mother, Momo's father, and Mina's mother are siblings.

Momo gave Tzuyu a peck on the lips before sitting next to her.

"Wah~" Everyone exclaimed in unison.