Sixteen

"Sana... and Chaeyoung?" Nayeon blinked.

Dahyun had her lips parted and her eyes widened.

"Am I seeing this right?" She muttered.

Nayeon turned around to take a look at them. They can see Sana giggling at something Chaeyoung said.

"They're probably just out for milkshakes," Nayeon said.

Then, Sana leaned in to kiss Chaeyoung.

The two were shocked.

"They fucking kissed!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"I-I..." Nayeon was speechless.

"Okay, that's it."

When Dahyun stood up, Nayeon grabbed her wrist.

"What on Earth are you doing?!" Nayeon whisper shouted.

"Sana's a player, Nayeon!" Dahyun exclaimed, "I love Sana and all but I can't have my best friend's heartbroken because Sana can't commit."

"No, wait," Nayeon said, "Sana told me she doesn't do dates."

"I'm not really the person to go on dates. I just skip right to dessert."

"Then, what the hell is she doing with Chaeyoung?" Dahyun asked with her arms folded.

"I... I don't know, Dahyun."

Dahyun rolled her eyes and stomped towards them. Nayeon quickly and quietly followed behind just incase Dahyun did anything bad.

"What's going on here?" Dahyun asked in a low and annoyed tone.

The two looked up. They were surprised but then had a smile.

"Dahyun-ah!" Sana greeted.

"Hey, Dubs!" Chaeyoung greeted.

"Let me repeat myself," Dahyun crouched down to their level, "What's going on here?"

"W-We're just getting some milkshakes," Chaeyoung uttered. Sana nodded along.

Dahyun furrowed her eyebrows, "Is that all this is..?"

"What... What do you mean?" Sana asked, fidgeting a little in her seat.

"Oh, don't play dumb with me, you guys!" Dahyun exclaimed as she stood up. Nayeon inched a little closer, "I saw you guys kiss!"

Sana and Chaeyoung looked taken back a little.

"W-Wha-"

"Yeah, I saw it too," Nayeon interfered.

Dahyun shot them a look like she's telling them 'Explain yourselves'.

"Okay-"

"No, not okay, Chaeyoung!" Dahyun exclaimed. She turned to Sana, "Sana, I love you and everything but, you're a player! You don't set with anyone! I just- I'm not comfortable seeing you two together, I'm sorry."

"Dahyun! Can you please calm down?" Chaeyoung asked. Sana stayed quiet.

"I'm just protecting you, Chaeyoung! I don't want to see you get hurt," Dahyun responded.

"Dahyun," Chaeyoung took Sana's hands, "Sana and I are dating."

Dahyun's eyes widened even more and her jaw fell to the floor. So did Nayeon's. Nayeon walked closer.

"Hold up," Nayeon turned to Sana, "Is this true?"

"Fortunately, yes," She quietly responded.

"Literally my whole life you told me you don't settle with anyone! You even told me last night that you were having sex with Yeri!" Nayeon exclaimed. She wasn't mad nor furious. She was just confused.