Thirteen

Nayeon woke up the next day with the biggest smile. The date took place on a Saturday night so now it's a bright Sunday morning. She got out of bed and stretched. She walked towards her mirror and smiled at herself.

"You scored big time last night," Nayeon said to herself, followed by a chuckle of embarrassment for talking to herself.

She walked into her bathroom and did her skincare routine. While brushing her teeth she remembered what happened at the end of that date.

FLASHBACK

Nayeon couldn't stop smiling. The kiss she shared with Dahyun kept replaying in her head. It also got her thinking. Dahyun kissed her. That means something because she can't just kiss her out of nowhere.

They finished the movie snuggled into each other's arms.

"Should I drop you off at your house, Dahyunie?" Nayeon asked. Dahyun nodded.

The two hopped into the car and drove off. Nayeon's free hand was resting and Dahyun noticed. She shook her head and held it. Nayeon's eyes widened a little because the sudden contact scared her but she smiled because it was just Dahyun initiating skinship.

When they arrived at Dahyun's house, Nayeon offered to walk her to the door.

"I had a great time tonight," Nayeon said.

Dahyun smiled sweetly as she remembered the kiss the two shared, "Me too. It was surely a night I won't forget."

"Can we do this again soon?" Nayeon asked.

Dahyun grabbed both her hands and shook them, "Of course we can. This isn't a one time thing. I mean, we are fake dating after all."

Nayeon's heart dropped once again. Of course. They aren't dating. This is all still an act. Dahyun could see Nayeon getting visually sadder when Dahyun said that.

Dahyun cupped Nayeon's jaw which made her lookup.

"Nayeon, listen to me. Just because we aren't dating for real, doesn't mean that the happiness I expressed tonight was fake or part of the act," Dahyun stated, "Especially, that kiss."

Nayeon sighed, "But, still. At the end of the day, this is just an act to mess with our friends."

Dahyun hesitated at first but she swooped in and kissed Nayeon right then and there. Nayeon widened her eyes in shock but melted into the kiss and relaxed later on. Nayeon circled her arms around Dahyun's neck while Dahyun held her close by wrapping her arms around Nayeon's waist. There was literally no distance between their bodies.

Once Dahyun released, she saw a flustered Nayeon slowly opening her eyes.

"Did that convince you?" Dahyun asked.

Nayeon was still flustered, "Y-Yeah."

Dahyun giggled at the mess that was in front of her and pecked Nayeon's lips one last time.

"I'll see you on Monday," Dahyun whispered in a seductive and husky voice into Nayeon's ear which totally could've made Nayeon fall onto her knees. Dahyun smirked before entering her house.

Once Dahyun was inside, Nayeon let out a big sigh and panted to catch her breath. She even ran her fingers over her lips because she still couldn't believe Dahyun kissed her, three times on one night. It was still so surreal.

Nayeon wobbly walked back to her car. She checked herself through the camera on her phone and she was sweating and red. She took a closer look to see that her lips were, in fact, swollen. Nayeon drove back still caught in a daze.