Twenty-Five

Kim Dahyun.

Two words that won't leave Nayeon's mind.

It's been three weeks since the breakup, two weeks since Dahyun's return and Nayeon''s losing it.

Sana's still staying with Nayeon, which she doesn't mind, but there are times where Sana gets angry because Nayeon's just a complete mess and won't do anything properly.

Ever since Dahyun's first day back from her week hiatus, it's been rocky. Nayeon's right, she can't escape Dahyun. It's like the universe is doing this on purpose. Nayeon swears she sees Dahyun around every corner. Plus, poor Chaeyoung has to make time for them.

For Sana, her girlfriend who is taking care of Nayeon 24/7, and for Dahyun, her lifelong best friend. Although, she spends most of her time with Sana and Nayeon because Dahyun insists since she just wants to be and to go through it alone.

"I want some apple slices!" Jihyo exclaimed.

"Here, I got some," Tzuyu said as she handed Jihyo two slices.

"Nayeon, do you want the rest of my cookie?" Mina asked.

Nayeon nodded and took the cookie, "Thank you."

The girls, except Dahyun, are all eating at lunch.

"Agh, where is Dahyun?" Chaeyoung whined.

"Dahyun?" Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

"She said she's going to be eating in here today," Chaeyoung said.

Dahyun's been eating in the library ever since she came back.

"S-She did?" Nayeon stammered. Chaeyoung nodded.

The doors to the cafeteria open and revealed Dahyun. Everyone looked back except Nayeon.

"Dahyun!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. Dahyun looked over and smiled, but it faded away once her eyes laid on Nayeon. She began to walk out.

"W-Wait!" Chaeyoung got up and jogged towards her, "What's the matter?"

"Her," Dahyun muttered. Chaeyoung looked back and saw everyone, including Nayeon, eavesdropping. They all rapidly turned back after being caught.

"I know, but you said you were going to eat in here today," Chaeyoung said.

"Now, I don't want to," Dahyun bluntly said.

Chaeyoung sighed, "Alright. It's fine, I guess."

"Wait a second!"

The two looked back and saw Nayeon stand up.

"I'll go. Dahyun can take my seat," She said.

"But, Nayeon-"

"Sana, I'll be okay," Nayeon packed up and started walking out, "Seat's all yours."

Dahyun refused to meet her eyes. Nayeon looked down and continued to walk out.

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Dahyun, "Come on."

She walked her to the lunch table.

Nayeon sighed while walking into the library. She found a seat inside and began quietly eating.

"This will never end," Nayeon said, "She's going to have this hatred for me forever."

"Nayeon, I can't take this anymore!"

Sana and Nayeon were working on their homework and Nayeon started to sulk because of Dahyun again.

"What?"