Five

It was a calm night for Dahyun. After a nice family dinner, the ambitious girl decided to finish her homework. Dahyun doesn't like to slack. She likes to get things done quickly and neatly. She wants to achieve great grades and have an amazing future.

Tonight, Dahyun only has science homework. She grabs her backpack from the living room and drags it up the stairs.

Jisoo seems to notice her struggling and giggles, "Need a little help?"

Dahyun gets startled, "Ah, no thank you. I can do it by myself,"

Jisoo nodded and walked to the kitchen.

Dahyun successfully gets her heavy backpack upstairs. She enters her room and sighs as she sits on her office chair. She takes out her homework and continues where she left off.

She then realizes she needs her notes for the next portion of the assignment. She fishes for her notes to only realize she can't find them. Dahyun goes into a panic.

"Oh god, where did I last place them?" Dahyun groans as she runs her fingers through her black silky hair.

She then had the idea to call Nayeon, since they both have the same class, to lend her pictures of her notes.

"Dahyun?"

"Hey, Nayeon! I can't find my notes for the science homework,"

"Ah, pabo."

"I was wondering if you could send me pictures of your notes? If you don't mind."

"Sure, just give me a couple minutes."

"Thank you, Nayeon!"

"It's no problem, Dahyunie!"

For some reason the way Nayeon addressed Dahyun as 'Dahyunie' made Dahyun feel something. Something weird in her tummy. She shrugged it off as nothing.

Nayeon🐰: hey here are the notes
Me: Ah, thank u unnie
Nayeon🐰: it's no problem dahyunie see you tomorrow, good night!

It came back. That feeling. Dahyun can't really explain it but she gets this weird feeling when she's around Nayeon. It really has her thinking.

Jisoo is dropping Dahyun off at school as usual.

"How's school lately?" Jisoo asked to break the silence.

"It's going well. My grades are decent," Dahyun replied.

Jisoo nodded, "Hey that Nayeon girl,"

"What about her?"

"She's cool, I like her," Jisoo said.

Dahyun chuckled to herself, "Yeah, she's nice. I met her two weeks ago,"

"In school?"

"No, at Sana's party," Dahyun confirmed.

"Ah, she's Sana's best friend," Jisoo gasped, "Daebak."

Dahyun giggled at her sister.

"Are you being friends with her just because she's popular?" Jisoo asked.

Dahyun turned her head sharply at Jisoo, "What? No, it's not like that at all. She's really nice and sweet. I'm not taking advantage of her popularity and reputation."

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing you, Hyun," Jisoo chuckled.

Dahyun rubbed her forehead.

"Well, we're here," Joy said as she stopped the car.