Six

"Nayeon."

"Pssst. Nayeon."

"Im Nayeon."

"IM NAYEON."

Nayeon raised her head, "Huh?"

Dahyun's shoulders deflated, "You were sleeping again."

"Oh..." Nayeon murmured while sitting up straight.

"Yeah, oh. Stop falling asleep in class, I don't want you to get in trouble," Dahyun stated.

Nayeon smirked and nudged Dahyun, "Awh, you care about me~"

"Well, of course I do. You're a good friend of mine," Dahyun shrugged.

friend

She doesn't know why but Nayeon felt a little uneasy after hearing that. Well, that's what they are, right? Friends.

"Your hair's a little messed up, let me fix it for you."

Dahyun combed Nayeon's hair using her fingers and then they both realized how close their faces were. Dahyun tucked a couple loose strands of hair behind Nayeon's left ear. If Nayeon's heart was fluttering, than that was the cherry on top of a flustered heart.

"There. Beautiful," Dahyun muttered.

"I-I..."

Nayeon was trying to say something but nothing formed when she opened her mouth. She was utterly speechless.

"Im Nayeon and Kim Dahyun."

They both were snapped out of the heated moment.

"Eh?" The replied in unison.

"Pay attention and stop fooling around. Turn to page 458 in your books and read along with us."

"Sorry," Nayeon mumbled.

Nayeon didn't know what happened there but she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it.

"Hey, you never told me how your afternoon went with Dahyun the other day," Sana reminded as she raided Nayeon's fridge.

"What?"

"You know," Sana grabbed a slice of cake and shut the fridge door, "the afternoon where you guys got coffee? Does that ring any bells?"

Of course Sana knew what happened because her and Chaeyoung spied on the two but she wanted to hear it from Nayeon's perspective.

"Oh, right," Nayeon sighed and sat on a bar stool, "Nothing much really happened. I got to know more about herself and her family which is good."

Huh?

"I-Is that all that happened?" Sana asked.

Nayeon hesitated to think, "Y-Yeah, pretty much. Why? Did you expect something?"

"No, No. Just wondering if that was it," Sana answered.

"Hm, alright," Nayeon said, not entirely convinced.

'Maybe she just doesn't want to say about their little moment towards the end,' Sana thought.