Eleven

"Hold up... you WHAT?!"

Nayeon came over Dahyun's house after school as always. Dahyun was washing dishes so Nayeon was alone with Jisoo on the couch. She was catching her up on everything.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Okay, first of all, she did all of that?!" Jisoo exclaimed in disbelief, "Like my sister seriously acts like that?!"

Nayeon nodded.

"And now... you actually developed real feelings for my little sister during this act?!"

Nayeon chuckled shyly and nodded slowly.

Jisoo got up and was pacing back and forth, "Holy shit... for real?!"

Nayeon laughed, "Yes, Jisoo, for real!"

Jisoo screamed and pulled Nayeon up to give her a big and tight hug.

"Congratulations, girl!" Jisoo exclaimed. Nayeon laughed at the excitement that Jisoo was showing.

Dahyun walked into the living room with a mix
of concern and confusion in her face.

"What's going on? What happened?" She asked.

Jisoo pushed Nayeon off of her onto the couch and pretended as nothing happened.

"What do you mean, Dahyun?" She asked nonchalantly. Nayeon was holding in her laughter because of how Jisoo changed in a matter of seconds.

"I heard you scream. Did something happen?" Dahyun asked.

"No, no. We're all good," Nayeon assured.

Dahyun still didn't buy it.

"Really, Dahyun, we're okay. I was just excited by this thing I saw on Instagram," Jisoo added.

"Okay then... I'm almost done with dishes, Nayeon. Sorry for holding you up," Dahyun said.

"It's okay! Take all the time you need."

Dahyun smiled before resuming washing the dishes.

"Phew, that was a close one," Jisoo sighed.

"You're the one that was jumping and screaming!" Nayeon exclaimed, "You could've exposed me, Jisoo!"

"Well, I didn't, did I?"

Nayeon groaned and buried her face in the cushions that were on the couch.

"But, that campfire moment..." Jisoo began as she sat next to Nayeon, "What was on your mind while it happened?"

Nayeon lifted her head up and sat up straight, "I- Well..." Nayeon started fiddling with her fingers as she tried to search for words, "I guess a lot of things. I didn't really process what was happening at the time. It's just, Dahyun was singing all these words while staring into my soul. It literally felt like she's basically saying that she means what she's singing."

Jisoo rested her hand on Nayeon's shoulder, "Well knowing my sister, she can be like that. She's basically a flirt. She does that type of shit to everyone."

Nayeon's heart drops. Her thinking that Dahyun could possibly like her back slowly fades away. If Dahyun flirts with everyone, then that means that Dahyun was just being Dahyun. She doesn't like Nayeon back. Jisoo notices Nayeon's face and quickly hugged her.

"I didn't mean it like that," Jisoo releases and looks at Nayeon, "I can see the way she looks at you, Nayeon. The way she acts around you, her body language. The fact that she's willing to experience so many things with you that she wouldn't with anyone else says a lot. Yes, Dahyun's a flirt but, around you? It's kind of questionable. She's different around you and maybe she does like you back, who knows. Just don't jump to conclusions."