Eighteen

"Wah, look at this place!" Nayeon exclaimed.

Dahyun decided to take Nayeon on another date. This one's different than the others they've been on. On this date, they visited an arcade. They both wanted something different and exciting and playing games with your significant other is pretty damn fun.

The arcade was just amazing in Nayeon's eyes. Different sounds playing at once from the machines of the games, the amount of bright colors flashing everywhere, and people of all ages scattered around with smiles plastered on their faces and laughs escaping from their mouths just because they're having fun, whether it's by the company of others or the enjoyment from the games.

"I know right?" Dahyun laughed, "What game do you want to start the fun night off with?"

"I want to play those shooting games over there!" Nayeon exclaimed as she grabbed Dahyun's hand and pointed over to them.

"Ah, okay. Let's go play them then."

Nayeon practically dragged Dahyun to them and made Dahyun verse her. Nayeon kept screaming because she wanted to win so badly while Dahyun was laughing at her and repeatedly telling her to quiet down. In the end, Nayeon won and received some tickets. Nayeon's competitive side was something new in Dahyun's eyes but she enjoyed seeing it, nevertheless.

"In your face," Nayeon boasted.

"Oh yeah? Air hockey. You and me. Let's go," Dahyun stated with a smirk. Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

"You're on, Miss Kim Dahyun."

Dahyun's smirk grew bigger. The two walked over to the air hockey table. Dahyun cracked her neck and stretched her arms. Nayeon chuckled while shaking her head. The two went head to head for a couple of minutes. After a while, they were neck and neck. Nayeon grabbed the puck and threw it in the arena. Nayeon hit it and it bounced off the edges into Dahyun's side. Dahyun hit it back which slid into Nayeon's goal right away making her the winner.

Nayeon gasped and then pouted.

"You're mean," Nayeon mumbled. Dahyun jogged over and gave the girl a hug.

"It's okay, baby. We're both tied up now," Dahyun cooed. Nayeon forgot that she has to get used to the nickname.

"I want a plushy, Dahyunie," Nayeon said in an aegyo tone while pointing to the crane machine.

"Here, since I won air hockey, I'll try and win you a stuffed toy. How does that sound?" Dahyun suggested. Nayeon's face lit up.

"You would do that?"

Dahyun giggled, "Of course. Come on."

Dahyun grabbed Nayeon's hand and led her to the machine.

"What plushy catches your eye?" Dahyun asked.

Nayeon hesitated to scan all the toys.

"Ooh! I want that tofu plushy!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Tofu? How come that's the one you want?" Dahyun questioned.

"Because it looks like you," Nayeon simply answered.

Dahyun smiled and shook her head.

"Whatever you say, babe."

Dahyun inserted the number of tokens needed to use the crane machine. She pressed the start button and gripped onto the joystick and started guiding the crane to hover above the plushy. Nayeon could see Dahyun's concentrated face through the reflection of the glass. Nayeon smirked to herself because she isn't going to deny that it makes Dahyun look hotter in her eyes.