Eight

It was later that day. Nayeon and Dahyun were figuring out what to wear for the party. Nayeon still isn't much of a party person but the two not turning up to a party will cause some suspicion so she decided to go.

"You know what I just realized, Dahyunie?" Nayeon asked.

"Hm?"

"The last party we went to was the party were we first met a month and a half ago," Nayeon smiled.

"Right? Time flies by," Dahyun sighed.

"Exactly."

"Hey, what do you think about this for the party?" Dahyun asked. Nayeon slightly widened her eyes and parted her lips when she saw the outfit. Her face also turned slightly red. The outfit was extremely revealing and scandalous. It's something Nayeon never thought Dahyun would ever wear.

"I- uhm... I-It's..."

"I'm just joking with you!" Dahyun laughed, "You should've seen the look on your face, Nayeonie, it was totally priceless!"

Nayeon turned away because she turned even more red, "Y-Yah, why do you own that..?"

Dahyun only shrugged, "This isn't mine. It's Jisoo's."

Nayeon widened her eyes, "I- Oh..."

"Here's my real outfit," Dahyun said, showing Nayeon.

"Ah, That's more like Dahyun. Here's the one I chose," Nayeon showed Dahyun the outfit and Dahyun gasped.

"That'll totally look great on you, unnie," Dahyun said.

"Aish, don't call me that! It reminds me of how old I am," Nayeon muttered.

"Nayeon, we're the same age," Dahyun chuckled.

"Yeah but, I'm still older!" Nayeon exclaimed. Dahyun laughed.

"You're so cute," Dahyun murmured as she put away the clothes she didn't choose.

—

Nayeon and Dahyun arrived at Wendy's place. They held hands and entered.

"Nayeon and Dahyun! Welcome!" Greeted Wendy as she approached the two.