Seven

"Did you hear? Nayeon and Dahyun are dating now."

Sana and Chaeyoung dropped their books with their jaws on the floor.

"No. Fucking. Way." Chaeyoung muttered.

Irene nodded, "Yeah, everyone's talking about it."

The double doors opened.

"Speaking of the new couple," Irene turned around to point at them, "There they are."

Sana and Chaeyoung held onto each other as they had their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

Nayeon and Dahyun entered school with hands held and big smiles plastered on their faces. Everyone had their eyes on them.

As the two were walking past Sana and Chaeyoung, Sana grabbed Nayeon's wrist and turned her around.

"What the fuck is this?!" Sana exclaimed, making circles with her finger in front of their hands.

Nayeon lifted their intertwined hand, "Oh! We're dating."

"Good job, Dubu-yah," Chaeyoung smirked as she nudged Dahyun who buried her face into Nayeon's chest, blushing.

"I told you, Nay, that you had a thing for Dahyun!" Sana said, winking.

"Shut up," Nayeon murmured.

"So, when did this happen?" Chaeyoung asked.

"When we were at that dinner you guys set us up on. You little shits but on that night, I knew that deep down I've always had feelings for this cutie," Nayeon giggled as she kissed Dahyun's cheek. Dahyun covered her mouth in embarrassment as she laughed.

"Awh!" Sana and Chaeyoung said in unison.

"Well, we have to get to class. We'll see you guys at lunch," Dahyun said.

The couple bid their goodbyes before heading into the bathroom.

"Your acting skills are good," Dahyun giggled.

"Well, thank you," Nayeon leaned in closer to examine Dahyun's face, "I see you added extra blush on your cheeks to make it look like you were blushing. Nice work!"

Dahyun made a sly smile as she winked, "Your hand is really soft, by the way . I think I'll like being your fake girlfriend."

Nayeon smiled, "Thank you, fake girlfriend. They're gonna be so pissed when we tell them this was all a set up."

"And when do we do that?" Dahyun asked.

"When the time comes, I guess. Maybe a couple of months from now?"

Dahyun nodded, "Sounds good."

Nayeon chuckled as she winked.

"Very well, class dismissed. Have a nice afternoon, students!"

Nayeon packed up her belongings and stood up, waiting for Dahyun to finish packing

"Hurry up, Dahyunie, my legs are beginning to shake," Nayeon whined.

"Be patient, I have a lot of notes," Dahyun responded, packing up her stuff vigorously.

Nayeon sighed loudly and crossed her arms. Because she was so impatient, she began tapping her right foot.