Nineteen

"Fine then. Talk."

Jennie looked down and played with her fingers. Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

"I... I still love you," Jennie muttered.

Nayeon's eyes widened, "W-What?"

Jennie nodded slowly.

"You... You loved me? Like, you loved me?" Nayeon was utterly shocked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did," Jennie nervously chuckled, "I did love you."

"I thought we were just going out. I didn't think you really loved me," Nayeon mumbled.

"Well, I do."

Nayeon then realized that Jennie said she still loves her. Meaning, she never stopped.

"Jennie... I'm sorry," Nayeon looked down at her feet, "I can't love you back.

Jennie stepped closer, "Don't say that."

"Jennie. I've been telling you so many times that I'm dating Dahyun now," Nayeon explained, "I'm happy to be with Dahyun. What we had was short and sweet and wasn't meant to be."

Jennie sighed.

"I'm sorry but you have to figure out how to let this go," Nayeon said softly, "It's over. What we had was over."

"N-No..."

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

"No. I'm not letting this go. Letting you go."

Nayeon tilted her head, "Jennie..."

"I had you first!" Jennie screamed.

Nayeon was taken back, "J-Jennie-"

"I'm getting you back. You're going to be with me in the end!" Jennie exclaimed, "I always get my ways, Nayeon. You will be mine. Mine."

"Jennie, that's not how this works!" Nayeon was full on outraged, "Why can't you see that this will never happen again?!"

"Oh, you'll see. You will see, Im Nayeon. Your girlfriend will also see. You will regret doubting me," Jennie muttered.

Nayeon's mouth was agape. Jennie scoffed and walked to her car that was parked across the street.

Nayeon ran her fingers through her dirty blonde hair and exhaled.

"God, what do I fucking do?" Nayeon grumbled.

She stumbled back into her house. She didn't sleep that night as her head was filled with many thoughts.

Nayeon came into school the next day looking a mess. Her hair was tangled, she had dark bags underneath her eyes, her clothes were disheveled, she didn't even bother picking up Dahyun, and her energy was low.

As she was walking through the doors of the school, people looked at her with confusion and shock.

When she was walking towards Dahyun's locker, Dahyun's eyes widened and her jaw hit the floor. Nayeon tilted her head and looked at Dahyun, her vision getting blurrier as she started to tear up.

Dahyun placed her backpack down and she hurried over to her girlfriend, taking her into a heartfelt embrace. Sana and Chaeyoung slowly walked behind with sad expressions.

"D-Dahyun," Nayeon sniffled. She started to cry on Dahyun's shoulder.

"Shh..." Dahyun cooed softly as she caressed Nayeon's head, still in the embrace, "What's wrong? Did something happen?"