Fifteen

"I like you. Im Nayeon, I like you."

Nayeon's heart started to burst and her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry... wha-what did you just say?" Nayeon didn't even care that she stuttered.

Dahyun grabbed their hands and intertwined their fingers.

"I like you," Dahyun said a little firmer, "I like you, Nayeon, It's you I like."

"You... You like me?" Nayeon couldn't wrap her head around this. She pointed to herself, "Me?"

Dahyun smiled and nodded.

"How- Wha... when-"

Dahyun held Nayeon's hands tighter which cut off Nayeon.

"It's because of this whole damn act. Ever since the campfire at Sana's where we sang together a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I started to catch feelings for you. I learned so much about you during this and I just- I just couldn't help myself. You're such a rare gem and I would be a complete doofus to let you slip through my fingers, Nayeonie."

Nayeon couldn't believe her ears. Dahyun liked her back?

"And a small part of me was hoping you felt the same way..?"

There was hope in Dahyun's eyes that made Nayeon giggle. Nayeon felt a little risky and cupped Dahyun's face to give her a kiss. It was a sweet kiss, soft and sweet. No tongue.

"I do. I do feel the same way."

"Wait, you do?" Dahyun was taken back. She didn't even think Nayeon felt the same way, "Really? Seriously?"

Nayeon chuckled, "Yes. I really really like you, Dahyun. Everything about you is all I could ever ask for. I care about you so much and I want to continue taking care of you. You made me realize that I liked you the day I told you about my past about Jennie, in the cafe."

Dahyun was smiling like a dork but started to frown at the mention of Jennie.

"Don't worry about her. I don't want anything but a friendship with Jennie," Nayeon quickly stated, "She means absolutely nothing to me. She's just my past. You're my present."

"Cheesy," Dahyun snorted.

"Shut up, you love it," Nayeon snickered.

"That's right."

Dahyun leaned in and gave Nayeon a quick peck.

"Can I tell you something?" Nayeon asked.

"Sure," Dahyun replied, a little confused.

"Don't kill me or her but, Jisoo knew."

"Jisoo knew what?"

"That I liked you," Nayeon simply said.

Dahyun's eyes widened, "She wha- how?!"

Nayeon chuckled and nodded, "Remember the day when you washed the dishes and heard commotion? That was Jisoo freaking out because I told her I liked you."

Dahyun covered her mouth with her hand, "She... She knew all along?"

Nayeon nodded once again.

"She knows everything. I tell her everything."

Dahyun was shocked. Completely shocked.

"Y-You mean... the campfire, the flirting I not-so-subtly did, the date, t-the kisses... she knew it all along?" Dahyun uttered.

Nayeon giggled and nodded again.

"Oh, that bitch," Dahyun hissed, remembering her conversation with Jisoo. How she acted like she didn't know anything but really, she knew everything, "I'll deal with her in the morning."